𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞.

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 (~𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬)
𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Are you sure? I don't want to get involved in any of that if it isn't true." Brock's voice was laced with irritation as his brows furrowed. He was clearly annoyed and disgruntled. "Checked and verified," I replied, my voice steady.

"I don't know who's supplying them but, those channels I went through are pretty tight-lip about that so, for now, all I know is they're setting up to take us down."

Brock shook his head in frustration before knocking over some things on his table. "I spent so much time tailoring them into some of the best runners this city has ever seen and this is what they do?!" He raised his voice.

"Well, it makes sense as to why they wanted out of the Outlaws, they were plotting against us the whole time." I continued.

I knew, I felt it, Y/n, Zion, and Tate were clearly planning something against us. An act against us because of Y/n getting stabbed, but, when you start moving weird and acting shiesty that's what happens. If they want to go to war, trust me, they won't last a second.

"Say the word boss, I can make them go away." I said as I clasped my hands together, my tone cold. Y/n and I never have gotten along so, in all honesty, like I've said before, I'm just waiting for my moment to treat that bitch the way she deserves to be treated.

Brock took a deep breath, narrowing his eyes at me.

"Give me some time to think on it, but, roll some stuff together, very small, scare them, let them know I know what they're up to. Get some eyes on them right now, let our people know they can't be trusted." Brock nodded at me before waving me out of the room.

Two can play at this game Y/n, hope you're ready to finish this war you just started. The tension was thick in the air and those fuckers won't know what hit them.

.  .  .

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Zion, Tate, and I walked down the street by Zion's apartment, our steps echoing on the pavement after wrapping up the setup of our new warehouse. I felt accomplished as things were really starting to fall into place.

We just received a fresh supply and might I add, it was a lot more than I was expecting. I had to call one of my construction buddies to help us move everything using some of his big trucks. We are ready to start moving product now after sorting through everything.

It's been a long day. We even managed to recruit some old friends, former Outlaws, into our new business, which we were calling Delinquent Enterprise.

I know, the name sounds pretty unserious. But for the three of us, it fits perfectly. We've been called delinquents and lowlifes our entire lives, so we decided to own it.

"I can't believe we're really doing this. Do you know how loaded we're going to be?!" Tate exclaimed as she rounded to the passenger side of Zion's car.

"After the money we made off one supply, I'd be surprised if we weren't rolling in it. We just need to be smart about it. I've already got some investments lined up," Zion said, a wide grin spreading across his face as he clasped his hands together.

"And I got us a place to clean our money. We're fully in business, fellas!" I said as we all smiled and dapped each other up before parting ways.

I headed to Lizzie's place because I missed my girl. The sun had dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the city streets as I drove off, leaving my friends behind.

As I jammed out to some music, the beat pounding through my car, my attention was abruptly diverted by flashing lights and the wail of a siren behind me.