Useless Child | [Taylor]

Hurt no comfort y'all 😁

Also this was requested. I decided to scrap that useless [RQST] part on the top because it might look stupid—

------------

Taylor knew that Tyler was the one who mostly took care of everything. Everytime she wanted to help, Tyler would insist and he would take it instead. She appreciates her brother's kindness, but at the same time, she felt kind of... something.

Irritation? She's never irritated at someone.

Was is anger? No, not in a million years she would never be angry at Tyler.

Was she jealous? Definitely not that. Why would she?

She was confused. What was this feeling that's eating her up?

She tried ignoring it, but she just couldn't shake it off. It felt like a weight on her shoulders, and there's nothing that can lift it off of her.

But ever since they went to that field trip, things changed. She wasn't experiencing that feeling again, and it felt like nothing to her anymore. Despite the whole phantom thing, she felt like she was accepted. She no longer felt like that kid anymore. She felt free, and she felt safe.

That was until the "death" of her twin. That was what made that feeling crawl back to her. It was too much.

She should've grabbed his hand earlier. She should've just taken that fall instead of him.

What would things be if she wasn't so useless?

That's what she is. Useless. She's a useless child.

She should've helped Tyler more when they were kids, she should've been the one that's supposed to do all the work so Tyler could rest. But no, she just had to watch everything, and she didn't intervene once.

Even at the 'death' of her brother. She didn't even intervene what was happening. If she did, then he wouldn't have died. He wouldn't have been impaled by that stupid tree.

Even if Tyler was alive, she still felt so useless for not saving him. He wouldn't have to be in the hospital bed, hooked up with wires and being all weak.

But things got worse. Aiden died too, and after that horrific night, they went to the school, and they were ambushed by random people. It was a setup.

Before she passed out, she could recall Ashlyn, who had kicked Mr. Thomas and rushed to save her. But in the end, she got knocked up, and the final scene she could remember was them both backing away, as Ashlyn was slowly taking the effect.

She knew she could've helped Ashlyn, but the chloroform-soaked rag covering her nose and mouth prevented her to do so.

And now, they're all in this facility, seperated in a white padded wall room, with only cameras to watch them.

If only she could've stayed up for longer, she could've saved the others.

She was just useless.

She was a useless child.

-------------

This is pretty short, tbh and I apologize ☹️

I don't really have much to put here so ehh