sleep

I slept for a bit when some turbulance knocked me over into something warm and soft. I was still half asleep, and seeing as i was too shy to get a blanket, rather cold. So i softly clung to the warmth and softness....until i felt it move.

I snapped awake and jumped back to see a slightly stirring kurapika. He settled back down and continued sleeping soundly, but i was now wide awake, and still very tired. So i decided to take a walk around the blimp. As i stood up and started to walk out, i looked back at kurapika. He looked almost angelic with the way his blonde hair brushed against his smooth pale skin.

Whatever. I hate the way I'm getting so worked up over a boy. I've never had interests in any boys before, so why now? Why this boy? I don't even see why he would like me back anyways. There's nothing special about me, so why should he care?

Not that it mattered. I'm okay, i just have to promise myself that and i'll be fine. I have to be stronger than ever before. I wonder how mum and kaoru are doing... Kaoru is strong, but I'm afraid with mothers fragile health he'll have lots of trouble.

Believe it or not, i don't remember my fathers death, even though i was supposedly there. My mum told me he died in a hunting incident when i was seven. She told me we went out into the woods, and only i came back.

I've laid for hours at night giving myself a headache trying to remember, but i just can't. Something just seems off...

I reached a dead end in the corridor so turned back. But when i turned around, i found the guy who assaulted me on the boat and his buddies coming straight at me. He smirked and got into my face.

"did you really think you'd get away?" He grabbed me by the throat and pinned me to the wall. His partners blocking off the corridor. But while they were strong, it was obvious i was stronger. I kicked him in the gut and he crumpled to the floor in agony.

His freinds saw what i did, yet still stood there. Idiots. I brought out a knife that i carry with me, kinda like leorios, but better. I hardly bring it out though, cause it was my dads. But these buffoons shouldn't be hard to handle. Honstly i was half expecting there heads to just pop cause they're so full of air.

So some blood was spilled and some people got cut up, though i didn't kill them. Though i should've. I cut them up enough for them to learn their place.

I got halfway down the corridor when i realized i had blood all over me. Dammit, these are the only clothes i have. I guess that i could ask for some but, you know. If i could ask for clothes i sure as hell would ask for a blanket. So i found the nearest washroom and tried to clean it off as best i could.

Most of it had already stained, but since my shirt was kinda dark, i hoped people wouldn't notice. I went back to where kurapika and leorio were, and sat down next to kurapika. He was still asleep, or at least it seemed so, cause as soon as i was almost asleep, he stirred.

His eyes slightly opened and he looked around. He turned to me, but i decided to pretend i was asleep. He did something unexpected. He gave me his blanket, and went back to sleep. Maybe...