랩몬스터

His Fansite Noona

I carefully tucked my camera to my bag before leaving. Everything seems to be in place, and what is left are the unsigned albums. Lounging on the couch, I took out my phone and checked their last twitter update.

"Aigoo..I seem to be not ready everytime I'll see you all." I smiled to myself as I stared at Namjoon's photo.

"Well, time to go." I picked up my bag and went out.

The fansigning event is not too far from where I am, and luckily they hadn't arrived yet. I pulled out my camera and fixed the resolution.

A lot of other fans are waiting for the previews of each member, and for me, Namjoon. I've been following them for a year and half.

He caught my eye and shone above all, I love them all but Namjoon is the most special to me. We have met on their recent fansigning events and I go to all of it if possible.

But I don't know if he still remembers me. After all, I'm just a fan. That's why I opened a fan site for fans out there.

The crowd had moved as a black van stopped in front of us, and one by one the members went out.

Namjoon was the last one to go out, he smiled and waved and also tried to look at our cameras as he walked by. Beside me, a rumble was going on. The girls behind me are pushing me and some are pulling me.

Then I felt somebody pulled my hair, and when I turn to face them, someone pushed me causing me to go off balance and fall.

Fall right exactly where Namjoon was.
I managed to stare at him but no too long. I secured my camera first, then a hand was before me.

His hand.

"Are you okay?"

I took off my mask. "Yes. Yes I am."

He stretched his hands towards me. "You sure Ami?"

My eyes widened. "You remember my name!"

He chuckled. And I flustered, my heart is 50% beating nervously and 50% rainbows and unicorns for Namjoon. "Of course! You're my favorite fansite!"

That hit me. Fansite.

There's no reason to be hurt right? There shouldn't be. But why am I feeling down?

Namjoon quickly patted my shoulder before walking.

..

There are still a few people before my turn, so I took the time to take pictures of Namjoon while on the line.
Then I scanned them, one of the pictures is him looking happy staring on his phone.

But they aren't allowed to use phones on fansigns right?

I continued to scan the photos, the next one was an unnie is next to him, and grabbed his phone. His expressions suddenly changed after that.

What was he smiling about anyway?

Three more persons were next to me. But not like before, Namjoon wasn't smiling anymore.

Finally my turn came.

"You're frowning. Is there a problem?"
I handed him the album and my poster of him.

"Nothing."

"This is not you. I can always keep secrets."

He sighed. "I miss my girlfriend, so I sneaked my phone and look at my photos of her. But stylist noona saw me and took my phone."

A sudden feeling of regret hit me. I kinda wished I just kept my mouth shut.

So he already found his girl. Who am I anyway? I'm just a fan.

I bit my lip and fought the urge to cry in front of Namjoon. My mouth feels dry. I quickly took my signed album and ran.

I felt discouraged. I should not be like this. I've already come so far to stop. But this is the reality I have signed up for in exchange for being his fan only.
Plugging the connector, I uploaded the photos to my site. It didn't took long when one by one my photos are being retweeted or favorited by other fans.

Then I slowly typed: I think I might be closing.

But I paused and thought, is this what I really wanted? Because he already found his girl? Shouldn't I be happy? Why am I feeling like this?

I posted my tweet.

A few moments later, an random account replied to my tweet. But I didn't replied back, I'm too tired.

My phone rang, an uknown number flashed on the screen.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Why are you closing?"

That cold deep voice which I recognize quickly, said.

"Na-Namjoon?"

"Yes. Tell me why are you closing? Is it because what I told you?"

I didn't answer.

"You didn't even asked who it was."

I had the urge to end the call. But he spoke again.

"I was so confident you'll keep our secret Ami. That's why I told you."

My words ran out in disbelief.

"Hey. Its fair right? You take photos of me so I took yours whenever you put your camera down. You had caught my eyes since you started following us."

"This is just a dream right?- Are you pranking me? Am I in a prank show?"

I started laughing like a crazy person.

"First of all I'm not kidding and you're not on a prank show Ami. And secondly-"

My car door opened. And there he is, bending down so he could see me.

"-I hate people who don't believe me."

I snorted. "You pass the fan servicing test. Thank you Mr. Kim but I am going home."

I inserted the key to the ignition and started the engine but he held my arm. And cupped my face.

And kissed me.

I am a one lucky girl.

--
Omgz idk what i was typing. But this is for @OBrienBeMien. I deleted the last Namjoon imaginez bc i don't have any plot twistsssss

Make sure to check out their page.
Don't forget to hit the star or leave a comment. I'm counting on you guyss

And I'll be doing requests today so hopefully, I'll be posting a lot of updates since its rest day. Omgz i blabbering a lot

Love yaaa
-abby