V

Sun peeked through the blinds, directing to the face of goddess beside me.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." I whispered. With her eyes still closed, she gave me a smile.

I pulled her closer to me and against my chest, rubbing circles on her back, I gave her a kiss on the top of her head.

"You're being so mushy and kissy Taehyungie." I heard her say.

"I can't just stop it Ami-ah. I just want to stay like this with you forever."

She parted, hitting my arm playfully. "Silly. We have to get up and work."

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Ugh. Baby, just go with the cheesy line please?"

Giggles filled the room. "Silly Taehyung."

I rolled and now she's on top of me. She lay her head on my chest, and I automatically played with her hair. Her sweet-smelling-like-strawberry-hair. I lay my head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling.

Maybe its time to settle down permanently. I don't want to lose her. And I'm not planning to end, give up or even let go of her. I just love her that much.

Marrying young is not the end of everything anyway. Its discovering new things, new beginnings, new life ahead awaits the both of us.

I was brought back to reality by Ami's snapping.

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Are you listening?"
She slapped my chest.

"I'm sorry baby, what was it?"

She shrugged. Dropping her shoulders, she rolled her eyes at me. She sat on top of me and rubbed her belly. "Looks like Appa is not excited for you agi."

She said, pouting.

My eyes widened. "A-Appa? Y-You mean?-"

Once again, she rolled her eyes at me. "Yes you pabo, I'm pregnant."

I immediately stood up and jumped off the bed and laugh while shouting, "YES!"

Ami giggled and told me to calm down. I sat beside her and cupped her face, our nose touching.

"I was already thinking about proposing to you," I reached for her tummy. "now there's no reason not to."

We both smiled. And I leaned closer to give her a kiss.