랩몬

All Night Long

All night long, just under the moonlight

All night long, before we say good night

..

Namjoon paid me an unexpected visit today, also bringing my favorite food with him. I'm having my period today, and I told him not to bother himself going here because I know he's busy.

"You look so worried Ami-ah." He said, tracing the side of my face with the back of his hand.

I smiled and with a groggy voice I answered. "It's just that I'm so surprise. I really miss you so much. So much that I don't want to bother you."
He smirked. "Ha! I just know when my baby needs me."

I slapped his arm and we both laughed. He pulled me closer to him. And I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Sometimes, I just want to drop by a jewelry shop and buy you a ring and propose to you."

I looked up to him. "You're kidding right?"

"I'm hell serious." He declared. And by the tone of his voice, he really is serious.

My ears were not decieving me. He was serious in marrying me. And just by snap, everything we experience throughout our relationship flashed in front of me.

Those days when he's on tour, the days were I just want him beside me, our arguments, our stupid fights, all those sweet nothings and everything in between them.

I was brought back to reality by Namjoon, cupping my face.

"Hey. What's on my baby's mind?"

I chuckled. "Us."

And I swear Namjoom blushed. The Kim Namjoon, the Rap Monster—blushed. I was enjoying the look in his face and it made me smile too.

"What about us?"

"Everything we had Namjoon. It's just that, are you really sure in settling down with me? You are still halfway to your dreams Mr. Kim." I said, smirking at he. Then he tapped his finger on my lips.

"Don't you smirk at me." He replied. "And yes I'm sure as long as Mrs. Kim is behind my back—always."

I was so speechless on his words. Slowly, he leaned towards me and claimed my lips.

He managed to smile between our kiss. He parted and told me,

"I love you. I love you so much that I want you to be with me in achieving my dreams. And to me, you are a dream come true Ami."

"You're making me speechless Namjoon."

He laughed. "Your apartment is a bit lonely Ami. Let's go out!"

"Yeah but its already night time."

"Exactly! C'mon I have a place to show you—" he paused, "are you having period cramps? I'm not gonna force you if you—"

I covered his mouth with my hands and smiled. "No. I want to go."

..

Driving me to somewhere off the city, Namjoon parked his car beside a bench.

He was the first to go out, quickly running to my side and opened the door for me. Namjoon took my hand and led me to a grassy hill.

"Daebak! This place is so cool!" I exclaimed.

"I told ya."

He instantly lay on the grass. "Come."

He said, patting the spot beside him. I walked towards him and lay next to him.

Using his arm as a pillow, I moved closer to him.

"I hope one day, the next time we'll come here it will be the three of us Ami."

I looked up to him. "Three?"

He smiled. "Yep. Me, Mr. Kim, You as my Mrs. Kim and Kim jr. The three of us under the night sky."

--
Hey hey! *sings we are bulletproof pt 1 ruff ver.* This is for @KimHyoSubs

Hope u like this
Love yaaa
-abby