JIN

a/n: well this is the part two from the last jin imgaines. hope you like it :)

I decided to go out. The walls around the house just kept reminding me what I've lost. You.

I grab my coat and my umbrella before getting out. It's the start of spring. We used to go out and have a picnic outside. Well, used to.

Walking with my head down, I kept rewinding your smile in my head. Weeks had past, I'm still not over us. I still wish this is just some stupid dream, and maybe when I wake up you're still by my side. Those brown orbs, I miss staring at it. I miss looking and touching your face-I miss you.

I should be mad at you right? But anger is not the opposite of love. And I still love you.

I popped my umbrella open and took a step out. The roads are wet and skies are gray. Are you even missing me?

I stopped by the coffee shop you like.

"Two Americano-"

I stopped. "Make it one please."

A little boy tugged my coat. I looked down on him, and he gave me a wide grin. As I smile back at him the cashier called my name.

"Where is she?"

My eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"The girl! The one you're always with?"

I looked down. So she was talking about you. "She..I..We broke up."

The cashier's face fell. "I'm--I'm sorry for asking."

"I'll get over it." I said, giving her a smile. She smiled back and handed me a paperbag.

"Here's your order. I'm not gonna say have a nice day instead; Try to have to have a nice day."

"Oh, I sure will." I smiled once again before walking out the shop.

The rain had stopped already. Walking again just to see my self stopping by at a park. I sat on a bench and opened the paper bag. I was surprised to see the two tall americanos inside. The other one had a note.

In case you see her today :)

I don't know, but it made me smile. Maybe I'll see her today. I took a sip out of the other cup, the one without the note in it.

Kids ran around the parks as soon as the sun peeked from the clouds.

I pulled out my earphones and plugged it. I held the cup of coffee in my hands, and out of it, I started waiting for you.

I got too drowned by the song that I didn't notice someone walking towards me and pulled my earphones.

"YAH--"

Brown orbs looked down on me.

"A-Ami? Wha-Why are you here?"

"The cashier told me-YAH! What are you doing with your life Kim Seokjin!? Have you been checking yourself in the mirror? You look so swollen."

"I--"

Before I could even speak, you bent and gave me a hug. Soon my shoulder got damped.

"I know. I'm so sorry Seokjin."

"I want to shout at you right now and get angry with you for leaving me and push you away until you decide not to look for me and not hug me like this, but I won't." I said, hugging her back.

"I'm so ashamed of myself right now. For leaving such a dream man like you. I was so afraid that you have already found another. I felt so empty without you. Seokjin-ah-"

"Shsh. Let's just seize the moment."

Its amazing how your presence alone changed my mood instantly.

"Do you still love me?" You asked, parting.

"I was made, born, and named for you."

Love is losing the one, making stupid decisions, but at the end of the day love will always find a way.