Yoongi

He's your boyfriend. But sometime he isn't. He'd come at your house sometimes and brings you food. You'll try to start a conversation only to have one syllable answers in return. And sometimes he doesn't come and texts you that he's busy. You'll reply but he will just read it and throws his phone away.

He's your boyfriend. But sometimes he isn't. He'd take you to fancy restaurants and have dinner with him. But he'll lost his appetite half way of your date--meeting rather-and only look at his phone while he waits for you to finish. Barely having a conversation.

He's your boyfriend. But sometimes he isn't. He'd slam you to the wall or to the bed or to any available space around your house or his apartment. And kiss you roughly. Rips your clothes off because he doesn't care whether it's expensive or not or if its your favorite or not. He'll rip it and owns your body. Hands will roam roughly to your body which he knew like the back of his hand. He'll do anything roughly until you'll both come hard on each other, both of you will lie down panting. And when you'll wake up, he's gone.

He's your boyfriend. But sometimes he isn't. He'd take you to a small trip to an expensive resort. Take you out to beach and sit on the shore. But none of you were talking. You try to focus on the sunset while he fiddles on his phone. And you'll think again how useless of a girlfriend you are as you always did whenever he's with you. You'll tell yourself what a bitch you are for not keeping Min Yoongi satisfied. You can't even start a conversation with him and not end awkwardly like it always did. You wanted to leave him and shout at him and slap him for making you feel like this, for treating you like this, but you love him so much that you chose to keep quiet and still.

You'll be so quiet and Min Yoongi would notice. But wouldn't say a word. You'll feel your eyes well up and don't want Yoongi to notice because for all you'll know he will just tell you to dry them up. So you stood up and brushed away the sand on your sun dress and walks away.

"Where are you going?" You hear Min Yoongi yell.

His heart was breaking. He knows what you feel but choose not to care and tell anything because he'll only break your heart more if he talks to you. He's afraid to talk to you because he don't know the right words. Min Yoongi feels like shit and wants to punch his self.

And you were surprised to hear those words. The longest he's asked you after a year long of dating him.

Min Yoongi had noticed how you quiet you were when you sat beside him on the beach. You were beside him but it feels like you were a thousand miles away from each other. He was nervous because of what he had done to you. And was afraid that you'll leave him too.

Were you fed up? Yes. Do you want to leave him? Yes. But will you do it? No?

Min Yoongi will stood up and rush towards you and will hold your hand.

"Don't leave."

You sobbed. "I'm sorry. I can't feel anything anymore. I want to be free from this loneliness I feel. I can't take it anymore. I'm sorry."

He'll pull you to a back hug. "No please don't. I won't be able to live without you by my side."

"I won't say sorry for everything I have done." He says. And it makes your heart aches, so you part away from him.

Min Yoongi looks down. Eyes watering and trembling. "Because sorry isn't enough. I know I didn't treat you right. But please don't leave me.
This cold and bitter aftertaste makes sense now if you’re not here."

You turned your back on him. " Our first date was sweet. Wherever we went, we wanted to go together. But as time went by, those feelings went down. My insides ache for no reason, we used to be so good. But you became cold."

Min Yoongi's hands balled into fists and he gritted his teeth. But he loosens up and sighs. "I love you." He mutters under his breath.

It was so low but it was so clear in your ears. It was new to you. Those three words you've been longing to hear finally came out of those sinful mouth.

"I love you." He repeats.

You don't know what to say or how to react. Because this seems unreal.

"Don't go please."