First Week of School and Phoenix Project

Harrissia looks around as she walks to class making everyone to stare at her making many to see she's wearing a skirt and high thigh socklings making many to wonder about her as Harrissia has her hair up in a French hair-style making her to be fine as she has some hair framing her face.

She bumps into a orange head boy making her to look at him properly. Ace is a fair-skinned boy of average height. He has fluffy, orange hair that flips up at the ends and average-length bangs that fall around his face and between his eyes.

His eyes are bright scarlet in color and over his left eye is a red marking shaped like a heart. He is often seen showing off an energetic smile. Harrissia saw he has the school uniform for students in the Heartslabyul dorm making her to be careful around him as Hedwig scares him off a bit.

Harrissia saw her potion teacher's a better one than Snape making her to feel better about this. Divus Crewel's hair is parted at the side with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow grey eyes and wears silver studs in his ears.

Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, Divus wears a tuxedo - consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, a black-and-white vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes and a black belt with a silver buckle, studs and spiky sections. He also wears red gloves.

He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it. Harrissia likes him better than Snape making him to hear that comment and just smirks at her.

Her next class with Mozus Trein who has the appearance of tall elderly man with small grey eyes and greying, neatly combed-back hair. He wears a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes. Attached to his collar is a white jabot which's tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant.

He comes off very stern-looking and unapproachable and he also has a cat familiar named Lucius. Trein's cat, Lucius's a chubby, black long-hair with a white muzzle and golden eyes. He has white patches of fur at his chest and at the tip of his tail. He's often seen held in Trein's arms.

Learning how to talk to animals seems to be a neat thing, but she can talk to snakes and to Hedwig making her to wonder as it's not a thing to speak to animals all the time as most would think you're crazy and throw you in the nut house thinking you're crazy and need mental help.

Strong and burly, Ashton Vargas's very broad-shouldered with a thick neck and thick chest. He has dark brown hair styled in a pompadour and small blue eyes. He also has a thin beard framing his face. As the school's P.E. teacher, he wears a whistle around his neck.

He wears athletic black pants and a red jacket with gold stripes; a golden stag-head is pictured on the right side of his chest. He wears a golden curled arrow-shaped bracelet on his left wrist, which is a blood-like red at the point. Harrissia shivers from where she is.

He gives her the creeps making her to hide behind Ace who saw her scared look and moves her more behind him as many saw the scared look and helps block the site until class' over with fully. Harrissia never ever want to be alone with him ever.

Harrissia doesn't like him at all as he hates being near him as he reminds her of someone and she doesn't like it at all. Her other classes were find and she's trilled that there's a music room for her to use as she can finally practice her singing again in the room.

She kept it a secret as there's no way she's going to let anyone else know she can sing nor dance as she wants to keep somethings to herself as she wonders what else's here for her to learn as she wants to learn a lot making her to miss the look she got from two sorting Kemonomimis.

Harrissia learned about Hedwig's new abilities making her to help her train in them before she found out she can fuse with Hedwig and make a bigger version making her to be careful as she doesn't want to hurt Hedwig if this goes wrong and she asked Mr. Trein about his familiar.

"No, we never tried to fuse. You can do that with your own?" Harrissia allows him to see it fully and he saw what she means by fusing as it seems Hedwig's very special and he has her writing down everything she has learned from this fully and he'll grade her for it making her to agree to it.

Harrissia saw the orange hair boy has a weird collar around his neck making her to wonder what happened as she saw a red head boy using his magic and placing those collars around others from his dorm making her to think as she noticed they seemed to be stressed out a lot actually.

She wonders what's causing it as he shouldn't be stressed out making her to warn Mr. Crewel whom thanks her and went to have a talk with the red head boy making her to hope he gets help or else she'll have to kidnap him for a few hours to give him peace and quiet to stop the stress.

Harrissia can't stand Mr. Vargas as the week went by, Harrissia's still freaked out by him a whole lot before she got Hedwig to chase him making him to freak and bolt making many to laugh at him running away from a snow owl which has the effect of making Harrissia to finally calm down.

Harrissia falls onto her bed and sighs as she wonders if she should fix the place up even more as she still has a lot to do making her to also make a trip to the village and find a spot to place the shop down making her to find one and cleared the many trees cause of how big the building is.

She uses the trees as fire wood as she has built something for a project as many Ashwinders will be coming inside of them. Harrissia has runes to keep fire fuel going like different trees, coals and charcoal with the fires starting for each season making it to be better as she knows for one thing.

Ashwinder eggs makes Phoenixes making Harrissia to know only four hundred are alive and this might help them out and the last one to spawn Ashwinder was in pin needles making the fire to be stronger as she also uses different fuel to see what would happen if two different fuels were mixed.

Harrissia also has a rune to have all of the Ashwinder eggs to be fertilized making them all to hatch as she has another rune to keep the fire going for one week then let it die out allowing the Ashwinder to show up and leave eggs inside of them which happened and she has a lot.

Harrissia has ten eggs in each nest spot making her to have a whole lot as the runes activated making her to wait as she can't wait for when they hatch as this is going to be perfect. Harrissia kept a good record of this as she needs the data making many to leave the eggs be and hatch.

Harrissia even checks on Umbitch and she gave birth to five hundred babies already and the Ministry of Magic gave a good trade to have her back and now she's in Azkaban thanks to the second curse making Madam Bones to be furies and sent her there after a lengthy trial to discover everything.

'The bitch deserves it fully.' Harrissia thinks as she went to bed making that Umbitch is never going to live Azkaban cause of how bad her crimes were and many children got justice for what she did to them as Harrissia had gotten pissed when she found out what she did to them all fully.