Epilogue

Twenty-one Years later...

A lot has changed fully since she went to Night Raven College and now she's happily married to her two husbands and each had fourteen children with her making their family to be large, but then the illness came making her to be coughing blood up as she's dying since she shouldn't be on Earth anymore.

Her husband and concubinus weren't going to be leaving her alone making her to feel like the whole groups in agreement as they're going with her making her to worry for the children as this wouldn't be fair to them all making them to shake their heads.

"They'll be fine, sis." Her sissy told her as the other ones are in charge of their younger siblings until they become of age and they all go to Night Raven College at age sixteen making them to get a lot of education from there as no one's going to be taking their dorm away from them.

Their mother didn't stop the ghost from leaving and allowed them to roam around in the new place making them to love the space. Harrissia Lèa Andromeda Rhosewn Potter-Black knew the illness would kill her making her to not think her husband Leona Kingscholar and concubinus Ruggie Bucchi would go with her.

Azul and Hermione had twenty children making Hermione to love them all as she spoils them with lots of training making Azul to feel jealous, but Hermione keeps getting him in the bedroom if he complains too much making him to shut up and just complain to his in-laws making Riddle to chuckle at him.

Riddle and Floyd are doing good and used the Genderbender potion making Riddle to have six children and stopped there as he can't handle another one making Floyd to use Blood and Magical adoption on fourteen orphans making Riddle to be shocked as they squeal at him as they call him mama.

Malleus and Luna got busy with the mating flight as Luna can transform into a Fairy Dragon making the flight to be ten hours long and she had a whole lot of eggs (sixty-eight) making Malleus to freak out as he worries for her health and Luna kisses him each time making him to cuddle with her.

Trey and Jade did the same thing as Floyd and Riddle making them to have twice the amount making them to be the second largest family while Ginny and Colin were getting her help thanks to a potion to reversal the accident making them to have four children only as Neville and Jack got forty to look after.

Ten biological children and the rest were from Blood and Magical adoption making them to be the largest family ever making Jack to feel proud, but nervous as Neville went female and Jack lost it cause of it making Neville sore later afterwards. The twins got with classmates Kate and Angelina making them to have four kids max.

Denis got with Epel making Denis to be the wife making Epel to have a huge help on the apple farm making there to be more apples then there should be. Vil got with Rook making them happy as they take in forester children before they got asked if they can adopt them all.

Both were happy and didn't mind it at all while Kalim and Jamil might have went overboard with heirs making there to be twice the amount that Kalim has for siblings making Jamil to worry for him which has Kalim to apologies and promises this is the last one for them, he swears.

Cater got with Silver making Lilia to feel happy that Silver's going to be looked after, but then Lilia got killed by Dumbledore making Silver to scream and cry as Malleus helped Voldemor with killing him as Harrissia helped Silver be his father's son by blood and magical adoption, though to be fair...

Faes are more powerful making it to be painful, but still worth it as it was a birthday gift for Lilia making him to hug his son and cry as he didn't expect this kind of gift making Silver to be happy Lilia loved his gift. Harrissia passed away in her sleep making her to wake up in female version of her grandfather's outfit.

She saw her mother, but her Coven were there as well, too making her to cry as they chosen her over the afterlife and Samael Mort is with them as he's a Zodiac Demon and he's never leaving as he does as she says making Harrissia to feel like she took something away from them, but she didn't.

Ruggi was a new star constellation, a Hyena Constellation making Ruggie to stay with them making Leona to be following Harrissia's orders as Hermione and Riddle are joining him as the other's became new Star Constellations being discovered and their kids can see them in the sky as they come to visit once a year.

Harrissia feels like she's making her family larger as they watch their kids and how much they have grown making the Noble Bucchi family to keep going and the town's protected by them no matter what as everyone can see their families are getting larger and with Dumbledore gone, Harrissia can be at peace fully.

The End.

🎉 You've finished reading The Mate of Savanaclaw Dorm's Housewarden and His Symbiotic Relationship Partner 🎉