Harrissia Saves Leona and Ruggie From Lustful Green Goblins

Harrissia noticed a mission and she saw that both Ruggie and Leona were in trouble making her to sigh as the Quest's telling her to save them as they got surrounded by five thousand green goblins who're looking at them both lustfully making her to jump down and fully get in front of Leona shocking him as Ruggie's behind him.

Green Goblin

Level 45

HP: 500/500

MP: 700/700

Attack: 500

Defense: 200

"Herbivore?! What are you doing here?!" Leona shouts in shock as Ruggie holds onto him while Harrissia looks at the Quest again as she saw the rewards making her to wonder what's going to happen as she takes out Excalibur and plans to use it against the goblins.

Excalibur Equipped: +50,000 Attack

Quest Time!

Save Leona Kingscholar and Ruggie Bucchi from the Green Goblins that's after them as sex partners as these Goblins have the ability to make any gender pregnant and birth is fifteen minutes long max.

Rewards: +50,000,000 Madols for school stuff, +2,000,000 EXP, 1 Title and 1 New Skill.

Harrissia just mentally nods as she goes into a sword stance and she starts attacking the Green Goblins making both of Leona and Ruggie to be shocked as she's slicing and dicing the green colored goblins up like no tomorrow making them to be surprised by her speed as she's not letting up on them.

Harrissia killed all of them even if she has some scars on her from their daggers slicing at her and losing only -50 HP per slice with an extra -100 for poison, she doesn't care and leveled up thanks to the Quest and the EXP form the Green Goblins as they're worth about +500 EXP each since there's five thousand of them maximum.

Quest Completed!

You have saved Leona Kingscholar and Ruggie Bucchi's lives!

Harrissia Léa Andromeda Rhoswen Potter-Black has killed 5,000 Green Goblins! +2,500,000 EXP!

+5,000 EXP Bonus For Completing Quest Fast!

Harrissia Léa Andromeda Rhoswen Potter-Black has leveled UP! (Level 26, EXP: 0/2,080,00)

 Harrissia Léa Andromeda Rhoswen Potter-Black has leveled UP! X14 (Level 40, EXP: 0/3,200,000)

New Title Has Been Gained!

Daughter of Magic: Being the reincarnation of seven Goddesses of Magic's daughter is no fun and it's very boring really. +50,000 to MP and HP per reincarnation.

HP: 401,651,600/401,651,600 (Regen: 370/hr) (3,600 base + 1,500 (Guardian Familiar))

MP: 84,000,363,000/84,000,363,000 (Regen: 370/hr)

New Skill Has Been Gained!

 Basic Swordswoman (Level 1): You now have the skill to be called a Swordswoman. Attack increased by level of Skill. When attacking with this skill, damage calculation is +50%.