The Aftermath of the Garden Scene

The male adult got back to the Savanaclaw Dorm and he saw the one he's looking for as he got him to turn around to look at him as he needs to know what happened in the damn cafeteria making him to hope it wasn't something one of the dorm members did to make it impossible to get the sandwich really.

"What happened in the cafeteria? And don't you say nothing happened. Did one of the members make a mess and you couldn't get the sandwich?" He asked making him to shake his head as he doesn't trust his voice right now.

"Ha! As if!"

"He tried to use his Unique Magic on that female student in the cafeteria and she cuff him in the back of the head and told him straight out that he should tell his lazy ass boyfriend to get off his lazy ass and get the sandwich himself next time!"

"Everyone heard it and she walked away with the sandwich!"

"Yeah! I didn't think anyone would have the guts to do that and say that in public!"

"He was shocked and many were laughing at him cause of it!"

"As if you would date him!" Six members of the Savanaclaw Dorm shouts making the Hyena Kemonomimi to look embarrassed and tears were going down his face before he bolts making the adult who's a Lion Kemonomimi to be outraged at the six members as he glares at them.

"I'm Bi, you morons! You morons had better apologies to him tomorrow or else I'm taking you to the Headmage's office! Do you hear me?!" He shouts before he runs after him making the six to be shocked by this as the others sigh.

"Everyone else fully knew about their symbiotic relationship since day one of it being happening fully." Another Savanaclaw Dorm member said who's a third yearer.

"Symbiotic relationship or not, it's still a relationship and we backed off from pissing him off." Another one said who's also a third yearer making the six to be first yearers and in hot water fully cause of their actions really and started to write apology letters to the Hyena Kemonomimi fast.

The Lion Kemonomimi found him in his bathroom in his bedroom as he's just crying making him to sigh and just opens the door making him to fall into his arms before bringing him to the bed and holds him making him to rub his head gently making him to cry again as he can't take it.

The adult sighs again and tips the other boy's head up and kisses him making him to be very shocked before he closes his eyes and returns the motion making him to moan as he didn't think he would do this making him to be having a hard time understanding before he's on his back.

(Sex Scene! You have been warned!)

The Lion Kemonomimi has the Hyena Kemonomimi near the top of his bed as pillows were under his head making the Hyena Kemonomimi to moan as the Lion Kemonomimi gently thrust his tongue into his mouth making them to battle for dominance for some time and the Lion Kemonomimi won.

 The Hyena Kemonomimi moans as the tongue rubs against his cheeks, the roof of his mouth and around his own tongue making him to moan and try to push it into the Lion Kemonomimi's mouth, but fails as the Lion Kemonomimi's a bit stronger before he stops and starts to nibble gently onto his skin.

The Lion Kemonomimi gently removes the bandana from around the Hyena Kemonomimi's neck and reached more skin before he starts to gently scrape his canine against the skin before he sucks on the patch of skin in his mouth leaving a red hickey where he's sucking on the skin.

The Hyena Kemonomimi moans as the Lion Kemonomimi moves down his body and removes his clothing making him to lift his arms up as the clothing comes off making him to do the same to the Lion Kemonomimi making him to move down and tug the belt off of the pants.