19. Treat me like your boss...

I stand there in disbelief as I watch Connie undress until he's only in his boxers and he jumps right into the water.

There's a moment when everyone freezes, but when he appears in the water again, I see Sasha pulling her top down.

I quickly look away. This feels way too inappropriate.

But in a minute most of us are undressed, only in their underwear and they jump right after Connie. Even Mikasa jumped in her black bra and... 

I immediately start to admire how pretty the sky looks.

I feel Y/n's hand pulling on my arm. "Let's go." She begs.

"No. There's no way, I not will participate in such an irresponsible act. What if a Titan comes, or if you catch cold?"

But I see her roll her eyes and she takes off her shirt too. I try to stop her.

"You won't go either." I say, still trying to put her shirt back on.

"Oh, you can be sure I will." She pulls it off completely and tosses it to the side. I watch her undress.

"You're not serious, are you?"

"Come on... We might die tomorrow. Have fun." She says and she runs off then jumps in the water.

Now. What the hell do I do. These are kids. I have to be the responsible one, right? What if something happens?

But when I think about how good it would feel to have her body on mine while were kissing in the water. Damn... I want that.

No.

I have to be responsible. I'll stay outside.

I look down on them when I see them pairing up to play a weird game. Mikasa sat on Eren's shoulder's and Sasha sat on Jean's, they tried to push the other pair in the water.

All the other soldiers pair up and they start fighting too.

I see them having fun and... Then there's her watching them.

A girl swims next to her. I see how similar they look regarding their hair color. They shake hands and talk.

"So you're Y/n, right? My name is Lilly. Some soldiers misrecognized me for you the past few weeks." She laughs.

I see Connie swimming up to them.

"Hey, girls. Wanna be my partner Y/n?"

I unconsciously unbutton my shirt, kicking my shoes off, then dance off my pants and in the next moment my hands are already wrapped around her from behind.

"Captain!" Connie shouts with a wide smile. "Look everyone, we have the Captain playing with us."

I frown and shake my head. "I don't play such childish game. I came for Y/n."

"He says that because we would beat your ass." Eren says with a daring smirk between Mikasa's tights after they successfully tackled down Sasha and Jean.

"Let's play, Levi." I hear her talking. I look down on her and sigh.

"Come on then." I feel weird. I have never done such thing. Playing around with young soldiers not giving a care in the world.

When I help her climb up my shoulders, suddenly I feel my heart beat faster but not in the way when I'm facing the Titans... It's about happiness.

Her tights touch my neck, I hold onto her legs to provide her safety from falling. I try to walk, balancing with her on my shoulders.

"You ready?" I ask looking up at her, I feel her hands slide around my neck as she leans down to kiss the top of my head. I feel her soft lips press against my forehead, I almost start to giggle, but I have to hold it back.