Chapter 2

I haven't seen each other for many years, and there has been no contact since the last time I met. It was so thin that Wen Yifan almost forgot the existence of this person.

But also remember.

The last conversation between the two was not very pleasant.

It's not a relationship that will allow him to come to condolences and help when he sees his embarrassment.

The first reaction of Wen Yifan was.

The other party admitted the wrong person.

But another thought came to mind.

It is also possible that Sang Yan has gradually matured in the past few years, and his heart has become broader. I don't take those things seriously before, regardless of previous complaints, just treat them as polite when I see my old classmates again.

Wen Yifan retracted his thoughts and handed him his coat, with doubts and questions in his eyes.

Sang Yan didn't answer, his eyes passed from her hand. Then, he said quietly: "I am the owner of this bar."

Wen Yifan's hand was held in mid-air, and his reaction was a little slow.

It was not clear for a while.

He meant to introduce himself;

He is still showing off that he is so good now that he has become a boss at a young age.

In such a situation, she was actually distracted, and she thought of Zhong Siqiao's words.

——"The owner of this bar can be said to be a corrupt street card."

He glanced at his face a few more times.

Wufalang eyebrows, the pupils are pure black, even thinner in this light.

The feeling of jealousy faded away, and the astringent facial features became tough and neat. He was tall, thin and tall, and he didn't hold back his frivolous arrogance even in a black suit. He was arbitrary and expensive.

Said to be the top card.

It seems to be well-deserved.

Sang Yan slowly vomited two more words, pulling her back to God.

"The last name is Sang."

"..."

Is this telling her, his last name?

So, I didn’t recognize her, and meant to introduce myself.

Wen Yifan understood the situation and said calmly, "Is there anything wrong?"

"I'm sorry. Because of our mistakes, it has caused you trouble and inconvenience." Sang Yan said, "If you have any needs, you can tell me. In addition, all your purchases in the store tonight are free. I hope not It will affect your good mood."

He spoke the word "you", but Wen Yifan didn't recognize any respect.

The tone is still the same as before. The words seemed to be perfunctory, lazy, and sounded cold and sluggish.

Wen Yifan shook his head and said politely: "No need. It's okay."

As soon as he said this, Sang Yan opened his eyebrows and seemed to be relieved. Maybe it was because she thought she was easy to talk, and his tone was softer, and he nodded and said, "Then let me lose my company first."

After speaking, he retracted his eyes and lifted his foot to walk out.

Wen Yifan was holding his coat in his hand, and subconsciously shouted: "Sang——"