Chapter 7

After the live broadcast, Zhen Yu interviewed several nearby citizens who were watching the fireworks show.

After that, the group packed their things and returned.

Thinking of what happened just now, Wen Yifan always felt unreliable in his heart, so he shouted to Fu Zhuang who was sitting in the back seat of the car: "Da Zhuang."

Fu Zhuang responded, "Eh."

Wen Yifan's mask has not been taken off: "If you see me on the road. I wear a mask like I do now, and the clothes you have never seen before."

She stopped and asked seriously: "Can you recognize it?"

"Only wear a mask," Fu Zhuang thought, and asked very rigorously, "Isn't it covered in other places? For example, wearing sunglasses, or wearing a hat."

"Just now."

Fu Zhuang took it for granted: "Of course it can!"

"..."

"Sister Yifan. To be honest, I haven't seen anyone who looks better than you." Fu Zhuang scratched his head embarrassedly, "I came to work on the first day, and when I saw you, I thought you were a runner. The big star in the wrong place."

Zhen Yu, the co-pilot, smiled and said, "Xiao Fan is indeed pretty."

"This is indeed true," Qian Weihua in his free time was much more kind than usual, jokingly, "Xiao Fan, do you have a boyfriend? Someday the teacher will introduce your son to you."

Zhen Yu scolded with a smile: "Come on, you, your son hasn't graduated from elementary school yet."

Fu Zhuang's hippie smile: "Why don't you consider me?"

Not annoyed by their ridicule, Wen Yifan smiled and took the sentence: "Wait until your New Year's wish comes true."

Fu Zhuang yelled, "Sister Yi Fan, what are you doing like this!"

Putting this sentence aside, Fu Zhuang came over again and whispered, "But."

Wen Yifan: "Huh?"

"Sister, because you gave me a warm baby today, I am so touched." Fu Zhuang's eyes were big, and his expression seemed to be asking for praise. "So when I made a wish, I made one for you."

"What did you promise?"

"I hope you can find a boyfriend who is super good to you as soon as possible." Fu Zhuang made a fist. "The conditions are also super good in all aspects, and he looks as handsome as the man we saw today!"

"..."

When Wen Yifan arrived home, it was almost two o'clock in the morning.

Staying up all night is a commonplace meal for her, but she didn't feel sleepy at the moment, she was so tired that she didn't want to move. She put on slippers, sat directly on the carpet next to the bed, and flipped through her phone lazily.

Because of the previous mass messages, there are a lot of missed calls and unread messages.

Following the responses one by one, Wen Yifan continued to stroke down.

Sang Yan remained silent until he turned to the lower part of the message bar.

She poked in.

Wen Yifan's scalp tightened when he caught a glimpse of the phrase "It's OK to be unhappy."

"..."

At that time, I didn't think too much, I just wanted to make a joke to ease the atmosphere, so I didn't feel anything wrong.