Chapter 5

Wen Yifan still vaguely remembered.

After he reported his name casually at the time, Sang Yan just dragged his accent and said "Ah", and said nothing afterwards.

Now that I think of it, she can somehow make up for his mental journey at the time, probably first-"I want to hear how much your name is", then-"Wen Yifan?", and finally- "Oh, that's all."

That arrogant appearance is almost the same as it is now.

But perhaps because of his age, he was not as happy as he was when he was a teenager; or perhaps it was just because he had not seen him for many years, and the two became strange. Compared to the past, his indifference almost covers all emotions.

Happened to the subway station.

Wen Yifan took out his mobile phone while flipping the subway card from his bag. Seeing Zhong Siqiao's WeChat, she replied a few words casually. Then, she suddenly remembered that there seemed to be someone like Sang Yan in her WeChat.

After more people used WeChat in the past two years, Wen Yifan also registered an account. At that time, she directly selected the address book to import, and there was Sang Yan's number in the phone, so she also sent him a friend application.

I probably agreed with it easily.

Since the addition to the present, the two have never said a word.

But Wen Yifan felt that when he passed, he probably didn't know that this person was her.

Because she had already changed to Yihe's number at that time.

Thinking of this, Wen Yifan clicked on the address book, scrolled to the "S" column, and found Sang Yan. Clicked on Sang Yan's portrait, glanced at his empty circle of friends, and quickly withdrew.

There is no circle of friends.

Maybe she was blocked, or deleted her early?

Still, the person she added was not Sang Yan at all.

People may have changed their phone numbers long ago.

Wen Yifan hesitated for a few seconds at the delete button, and chose to quit.

Not sure after all, she has no habit of deleting people.

Let him lie down here silently, as if it wouldn't hinder anything.

Go home.

Wen Yifan first called the landlord to discuss the cancellation of the rent.

The landlord is very nice, because I have heard her talk about the situation many times and sympathized with her as a girl living outside, and soon agreed. It is said that if she wants to move now, both the deposit and the rent paid in advance can be returned to her.

Wen Yifan expressed his gratitude.

After solving this problem, she turned on the computer and started visiting the rental website.

After walking around, I couldn't find a suitable one.

Because Nanwu's house is really hard to find.

In the first-tier cities, one bedroom and one living room are fully furnished, near Shang'an, and the public security is good. According to what Wen Yifan has seen, the cheapest rent a month is three or four thousand.

This is indeed difficult for her current economic situation.

Wen Yifan had a headache.

Just say to Zhong Siqiao: [Qiaoqiao, I plan to move. 】