Chapter 6

Wen Yifan eyebrows jumped, and his heart was shocked inexplicably.

This.

How to pay it back.

Fraudulent corpse? ? ?

And what does it mean to throw a question mark.

Wen Yifan looked away, staring at himself and uttering those five words.

——Happy New Year^_^

For a while, Wen Yifan still felt illiterate.

What she said should be a blessing, not a foul language...

Don't say it yet.

This act of throwing a question mark alone is quite bluffing.

Wen Yifan was shocked by him across the screen.

The reaction is like seeing a person who is old and dead.

No matter what the other party said, even if it is a blessing message, you have to throw a question mark.

Wen Yifan hesitantly typed in the dialog box: [You know I am]

Before the knock was finished, she noticed from the corner that someone was passing by her. Wen Yifan raised his eyes subconsciously and found that Sang Yan had walked about one meter in front of her and stopped beside a girl.

The girl is thin and has her head down quietly. It's like looking at the phone.

Reminiscent of the conversation between Sang Yan and his mother, this should be his sister.

Wen Yifan still had an impression of this little girl. She met in high school, named Sang Zhi, six or seven years younger than Sang Yan. At that time she was still small, born like a porcelain doll, and Wen Yifan had to bend down to talk to her.

They all look almost as tall as her now.

Sang Yan said lazily: "Little devil."

Sang Zhi raised his head: "What are you doing."

Sang Yan: "I heard that you have been under a lot of pressure recently?"

Sang Zhi was very perfunctory: "No."

Sang Yan continued to ask for himself: "Because it is about to take the college entrance examination?"

There was only one person between Wen Yifan and them.

At this distance, they speak as clear as a TV series in front of them. She didn't want to listen to it deliberately, and she still kept coming to her ears—

"Did you say it."

"I want to do so much," Sang Yan said slowly, as if to implement the task assigned by his mother, "Your brother, I didn't study at the beginning, and I won't be admitted to Nanwu University. Besides, although your qualifications are not good, we The family also has money for you to repeat."

"You don't study? Do you think I don't remember it?" Sang Zhi looked at him, his tone started to annoy. "Don't worry, you were admitted to Nanwu University after desperately working hard. I could go to Nanwu University with my eyes closed."

"..."

"Also," Sang Zhi said again after complaining about this, "I heard from my mother today, you quit your job?"

"..."

"Surely not?"

Sang Yan tilted his head: "What's the matter with you?"