Chapter 9

Quiet for a moment.

As these words fell, what happened on New Year's Eve emerged in Wen Yifan's mind-she was hit by a passerby and accidentally ran into his arms, and then apologized to him, he nodded to show "It's okay ".

The whole process is no different from the communication between strangers.

Even if Wen Yifan guessed that he probably recognized it, they knew each other well.

But she never thought he would spread out so bluntly.

After all, from the beginning, all Wen Yifan's response methods were in line with his various behaviors.

So now, when she still felt that the scene could continue, he felt that the situation was overwhelming, so he acted like "Is it interesting to pretend not to know?"

It seems that he is very sincere in his treatment of others, and he never does false things.

In summary, it is the story of "Farmer Wen" and "Sang Snake".

Wen Yifan was silent for two seconds, and didn't want to save him face: "No, I thought you didn't recognize me."

Sang Yan pulled the corner of his lower lip.

"After all, I was wearing a mask and my face was tightly covered." She calmly met his gaze and said slowly, "I didn't expect your eyes to look so good."

Sang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Good eyes?"

Soon, he owed and said: "Ah, sorry, I misunderstood you."

Wen Yifan: "What did you misunderstand?"

"I didn't see you, my sister recognized you," Sang Yan looked calm and relaxed, without any guilty conscience, "Tell me you have been staring at me."

"..."

Wen Yifan's expression remained unchanged, and he continued, "It is true."

Sang Yan looked at her.

"Because, when I saw you," Wen Yifan decided to use his own way to treat his body, and he started to talk nonsense, "the pants chain didn't pull."

"..."

Fearing that these words will cause his misunderstanding again, Wen Yifan added: "There are quite a few people around me discussing."

Sang Yan: "..."

"You don't need to care too much about this. It's been several days." Wen Yifan smiled, falsely comforting, "Stop talking, I have something to do at work, so I will go back."

Before she moved, Sang Yan suddenly shouted, "Hey."

Wen Yifan: "?"

Sang Yan: "Remember where Su Haoan parked the car just now."

She nodded subconsciously.

"Okay." Sang Yan lifted his chin, "Lead the way."

Wen Yifan was quite at a loss.

I thought I took him to find the car. No matter what, he should ask politely, "Would you like to send you a trip?" After finding the car, Sang Yanduo didn't say a word to her except "goodbye."

I didn't mean to go with her at all.

She originally thought it was not a big deal.

But Wen Yifan just observed it and discovered that the restaurant was opened on a very remote street. She used the phone map to check the nearest subway station, which was several kilometers away.