Chapter 10

Ever since I met again, this seems to be the first time Sang Yan has called her name.

Wen Yifan's spirit was strained to the extreme at this time, and in a hurry, he still felt like he had auditory hallucinations. She didn't stop to confirm the time, and unconsciously ran a few steps forward.

The next moment, Wen Yifan's wrist was grabbed by Sang Yan.

Sang Yan pulled her in his direction, not too hard. Wen Yifan raised his head, his vision occupied by his blunt profile. His lips straightened, and he opened the door with one hand, looking a bit fierce.

"What are you doing?"

Because of uncontrollable fear and running all the way, Wen Yifan's breathing was short. She raised her eyes to look at him, silently, and sat in the car following his actions and words.

The door was closed by Sang Yan.

Through the car window, Wen Yifan saw that he randomly pressed the lock button.

The three men have chased them.

Seeing this scene, the tiger tattooed man looked inside the car, and after confirming that there was no one else, he said bluntly, "Handsome guy, this is your girlfriend? She looks pretty."

Sang Yan raised his eyes and said word by word: "It's up to you."

Because of his attitude, the tiger tattooed man was upset for an instant, and he stepped forward and pushed his shoulders forward: "What kind of attitude is yours? I say it's my business? You don't like to listen to good things, right?"

Sang Yan quickly grabbed his arm, tightened his strength, and quickly threw it away as if he had touched something dirty.

There is no warmth in his eyes, and his tone is calm: "Will you go?"

"Okay, I'm not an unreasonable person." The tiger tattooed man pointed to Wen Yifan when he was giving way. "Let the **** in your car come down and apologize to me first. The mode of vice-failure—"

As if hitting Sang Yan's nerves, he suddenly kicked the tiger tattooed man's abdomen without warning.

This time exerted a lot of energy, without any restraint, Wen Yifan could hear the loud crash of the collision in the car.

The tiger tattooed man's words were immediately interrupted, and he stepped back a few steps, bending his waist and abdomen down, and a **** came out with difficulty: "Fuck you..."

The other two following him were stunned.

After hearing the words of the tiger tattooed man, he came to help as if reacting.

Wen Yifan lowered his eyes, enduring tremor and took out his cell phone to call the police.

Sang Yan has always been lazy, and doesn't like to take care of anything. When seeing people, there is always a sneerful smile, and now it seems to be really moved, without any expression on his face.

His eyes were pure black, with hostility, looking at the person in front of him as if he was looking at a mass of rotten meat.

Two people went up to catch him at the same time, trying to control him.

Sang Yan grabbed the hair of one of them quickly with his eyes and hands, and pulled upwards forcefully, knocking on the street lamp next to him. Another person took advantage of this moment and punched him in the face.

He couldn't dodge, his head tilted to the other side.

Freeze frame for a while.

Sang Yan seemed to lose his reason and pain, and laughed after being injured.