{ 7 }

- I haven't wrote in a while so correct me if I don't make sense, btw my English is getting worse.-

It's 8AM, I woke up to the alarm my dad set for me. I get out my bed and out my bedroom door half asleep. im so used to my old house, I nearly forgot everything in this new one. I washed my face over the sink to fully wake myself up.

I wanted to get breakfast before I got ready so I went downstairs. Dad was sipping a beer as usual, watching television.

"Cereal's on the table. try sleep early tonight darling, its your first day at school tomorrow"

Jeez. I knew I was forgetting something. It's Sunday which means I have to hang out with those boys again. I know I don't have a choice.

"Thanks Dad, I'm going out today but I'll be back early enough"

I replied, I didn't get another response as my dad was tuned into the TV. Not surprising.

I rush my breakfast and go up to get ready because if Bowers and his buddies come to the door they wont bother waiting on me. Im praying my new school is half decent.

It probably wont be knowing my luck.

I quickly rush on a red hoodie and black leggings, topping it off with a dark red beanie. that'll be fine. right?

My hairs not even tuggy, so I wont bother brushing it. I speedily brush my teeth and spray my favourite perfume. Grabbed my cigs, lighter and shoved on my shoes. Good to go.

I came back downstairs to see my dad snoring VERY loudly. I was gone for like five minutes, he has the worst drinking issue. But im not going to complain because thats exactly what im going to end up like at his age. if I even last that long.

Belch's car is loud enough that I hear him pull up beside my house, I run out before they knock because im nice and I let my dad sleep.

I lock the door and post the keys through the letter box, because I don't trust Henry anymore. Did I ever trust him? No.

"What's upppp" 

Belch says and they all smile/smirk.

"The sky, Go back a grade if you don't know that"

I joke. My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed. I've got no hope in keeping these 'Friends' with my inability to fucking socialise. oh well.

Good start anyway. Violence. Threats. Drinking. Rape. Perverts. What a great friendship, Am I right? 

Well by the looks of it they get 'nicer' or 'better' the longer you know them. They're gonna be way too embarrassed to actually be seen in school with me. 

Okay, stop thinking. I always do this. Overthink Overthink Overthink.

At the moment we're all in the car driving- well. somewhere?

"Where are we going?"

I ask, Im sat between Victor and Henry and Patricks in the passengers seat. Me and victor are sharing a cigarette, He's really quiet. And actually nice.

"Nowhere. This is a boring town, so we're just driving around"

Patrick answered me, acting like he didn't try to molest me the other day. even if me and him become the closest of friend I'd never forget that. And the fact he doesn't even really know me either. Ew.

"Fair enough.."

I reply.

"We should find those losers and torment the living shit out of them, I could use the thrill"

Henry said as he snatched the cigarette off me that I was sharing with Victor, smoking it.

"Give it back, you didn't ask"

I say but I make sure my tone is sarcastic. his legs alone could probably leave me in the hospital for a good few months. Better to be nice.

He just blew the smoke in my face, he wasn't being rude though. that was just his humour I guess.

"So, how you feeling about school tomorrow Y/N?"

Belch asked me.

"Not good, there is no advantages of being new"

I reply.

"Yeah there is, I get to volunteer to give you a tour"

Henry joined in, smirking at me and still smoking MY cigarette.

"I wouldn't call that an advantage."

I say, raising my eyebrows. God do not let him 'tour' me. I would rather bust my kneecaps a million times.

"Relax. You'll get along just fine with us there"

Belch said reassuringly, right. so they ARE going to protect me I think. Doesn't help that they threaten me as well.

 ~~~~ time skip ~~~~

Belch slowed down the car when they saw a younger boy in a lane. They we're planning on speeding through the lane, trying to run him over or something. thats harsh.

As the car rushed through the lane, the poor boy dashed to the side not to get ran over.

Belch stopped the car and Henry stuck his upper body out the car window to shout something.

"I SAID STAY OUT OF MY TOWN"

He said something else and threw something, I wasn't listening and I didn't want to. they were picking on him because he was dark skinned. thats horrible, I need to play along though.

After all that we did our usual and randomly drived around town looking for something to do.

{{SO SORRY if that was bad or different from the story i've not wrote in a while because school break ended and i'm having trouble with my MH at the moment but my friends are encouraging me to write, and more people are reading this and its getting added to lists so i'm trying for you guys to say motivated, pls vote my work as I stay up late to write these and I probably wont be awake all day in my classes in the morning.}}