To be continued...

So even though you guys know what's going on, im going to start writing this back in full again. Warning !!!! ive changes up this story now slightly. this part will not have a happy ending. I am planning on making a part 2 though!. while your waiting for that you could maybe read my other fanfic.

here goes. sorry if this is horrible! these chapters will be shorter than usual.

I had came home from school, Henry convinced me to sneak him so I told him about the ladder at the back of my house. the one that Patrick used.

I got up to my room to see he bet me there, my dad was home but he was passed out downstairs on the couch. 

"Your dad got any booze downstairs?"

Henry asked, flopping himself down on my bed; his arms behind his head.

"Most likely, I'll go check"

I said, making my way back downstairs to find some of my dad's alcohol.

As I did, the house phone started ringing- I expected dad to wake up so I paused but he was fast asleep.

I answered it instead, not knowing who could be calling.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Hello?"

I said across the phone, and a woman's voice answered me.

"Hi there, is Joseph home?"

She asked, which made me confused as my father doesn't talk to much people. especially women.

"No not right now sorry, uh can I ask who's calling"

I questioned, trying to be polite.

"Just a friend of his, tell him I called alright?"

She answered, just then Henry came downstairs shouting.

"What's taking so long?"

He said loudly, not caring that my dad was asleep on the couch.

"Yes I'll tell him you called, Goodbye"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I said quickly and put the phone down, giving Henry a look.

"I was on the phone. Are you blind, deaf or both??"

I asked sarcastically, going into the kitchen to look for alcohol.

"Who was it"

He spoke, sitting on the counter beside me.

"Im not sure, probably my dads new girlfriend or something."

I answered, pulling out a bottle of vodka I found in the cupboard.

"Here, since you cant last a day without drink in you"

I said, handing the bottle to Henry; with him taking it in an instant.

___________

note: sorry if this is short; im still thinking on how to word these last parts! and thank you for all the support you all have been giving me :)