04

"Is it good?" The Omega asked looking at the Alpha with his big curious eyes, the Alpha stopped munching on the food

Usually the Alpha would cook for them but today the Alpha was very late so when the Alpha was back with his dead prey, Jimin quickly worked in the kitchen while the Alpha freshen up and took a long shower.

The Alpha raised an eyebrow making the Omega nervous even more. "It can be better." The Alpha stated as he pulled the Omega's chair closer, he placed his chopsticks in front of the Omega's mouth who was frowning still opened his mouth to take whatever the Alpha has to offer.

Jimin took the small chicken piece in his mouth which was on the Alpha's chopsticks he couldn't even close his mouth when the Alpha attached their mouth togather, licking the Omega's mouth, his tongue trying to get the chicken piece in the Omega's mouth, he played with the food in the Omega's mouth sucking on it and biting, same with the Omega's lips, when the Omega was getting out of breath the Alpha took the piece and munched pulling away from the Omega.

"Delicious." The Alpha muttered as he pecked the Omega's lips countless times, he just couldn't help as he looked how wrecked his Omega can get just by a playful kiss. The Omega was so flustered to even lift his chopsticks making the Alpha laughed, as the Alpha feed him with his own hands.

Even though the Alpha was getting late he helped the Omega with the cleaning or more making the Omega flustered even more than he already was.

"Please be safe and Come back soon." The Omega muttered lowly as he leaned to kiss the Alpha.

The Alpha didn't reply to anything as he pulled his mate closer by his waist to scent him. "Don't worry."

The Omega whines hearing the Alpha. "How can I not when my Alpha doesn't think about me when he is leading his hunting team-ahh." The Omega complained but mewled the next second when the Alpha bit his neck.

"There's not a second when I don't think about you." The Alpha stated kissing on the Omega's marked neck.

The Omega hugged his Alpha one more time when the Alpha was about to open the door that's when they hear a very familiar voice.

"Jiminieee, is your Alpha Jeon left?" The Alpha raised an eyebrow at the Omega hearing the tiny voice from the other side of the door.

Jimin blushed profusely at the Alpha's behaviour.

"He is-" Jimin couldn't complete when the Alpha gesture him not to say anything, as he stood beside the door and told Jimin to open the door.

"Jiminieee. I missed you!" The pup exclaimed enthusiasm, as he extended his hand towards Jimin making the Omega to crouched down as he picked the pup in his arms.

The pup kicked on the door when they were inside the house still in Jimin's arms.

But the next moment the pup's eyes widened as he saw the Alpha stood there leaning back on the wall, his arms crossed over his chest making him look even more buffed.

"J-Jimin.." The pup looked at Jimin who smiled at him sheepishly.

"Puppy." Jimin exclaimed as he saw the pup's horrified expressions.

To be Continued.