05

The Omega giggles when the pup curls into his arms, hiding his face in the crook of the Omega's neck

The Omega giggles when the pup curls into his arms, hiding his face in the crook of the Omega's neck. Jimin bit his lower lip before he looked at the Alpha who was looking back at him with unreadable expressions.

"You are getting late Alpha." The Omega mumbled looking at the Alpha, his cheeks burned up as the Alpha didn't removes his eyes from him, he mewled when he was being pulled harshly.

"Too eager to send your Alpha away." The Alpha muttered nuzzling his nose into the Omega's cheek.

"Uh, no... Isuel.. mhm.." The Omega's breath hitched as he sighed against the Alpha's mouth who kissed him desperately.

The pup shut his eyes closed even more hearing the Omega wimpering thinking, Alpha Jeon is still hurting Jimin even infront of him.

"Stay safe Alpha and come back soon, I will wait for you." Jimin said breathlessly looking at the Alpha who leaned down to give him one more kiss before walking out of their cabin.

Isuel lifted his face from the Omega's neck after hearing the door closed with a thud, he knows the Alpha has already left.

He looked at Jimin and gasped. "Jiminie he hurt you even infront of me. Alpha Jeon is really a bad Alpha." Isuel said with a pout, he really looking sad for his Jiminie.

Jimin sighed heavily. "He didn't hurt me." Just as he completed his words the pup poked his index finger on his neck making the Omega hiss.

"Look he hurts you." Isuel said poking on the red spot on Jimin's neck.

"Isuel it's not like that..." The Omega popped down on the sofa with the pup in his arms, he was frustrated he didn't know how to make Isuel understand that he Alpha love him so much and would never think about hurting him. "You know Alpha Jeon love me so much and it's his way to express his Love for me." The Omega said even though he know little innocent Isuel will never understand him, still. Maybe when he will be big enough to mate he will understand him and his Alpha till then Jimin will let him think whatever he wants.

"Anyways, do you we have an event to attend at the pack grounds." Isuel was again excited as he mentioned about some events at the pack grounds and Jimin's expressions instantly fell. "Will you go there Jimin?" Isuel asked looking at the Omega with hopeful eyes and the Omega shook his head.

"I don't know." Jimin muttered lowly, he didn't even know about the event, his Alpha didn't mention anything about it, for some personal reason they ditched events like this, at the day they would spend time together lazing around since the Alpha has off duty and at night the Alpha would make love to passionately like every night.

Isuel pouted. "But why? This time you should come there, it's too much fun." Jimin nodded quietly, he also knows how much fun it was.

To be Continued.

A/n :- Hey 👋🏻

A/n :- Hey 👋🏻