09

In the event night the Omega has realised that maybe he doesn't matter to them anymore, or maybe they think of him as a betrayer or an ungrateful person who chooses a random Alpha over those people who brought him up and took care of him all those...

In the event night the Omega has realised that maybe he doesn't matter to them anymore, or maybe they think of him as a betrayer or an ungrateful person who chooses a random Alpha over those people who brought him up and took care of him all those years. 

But Jimin didn't regretted anything, if life gives him another chance he will still chose his Alpha who loves him like no one has done.

"Hoseok and Jin are here, do you want to meet them?" Jimin's eyes lit up again as he eagerly nodded at the Alpha who quickly leaned to peck the plush Omega's lips.

"Let's go." The Alpha dragged the Omega, Jimin found his friends sitting, he was thankful that the place wasn't much crowded, the Omega excitedly waves at them when they noticed each other.

They sat down, as their friends happily made space for him while the Alpha joined his only friends, Namjoon and Taehyung and cousin Yoongi.

Jimin met Jin and Hoseok through Jungkook when the Alpha was courting him, but their friendship blooms after mating since the Omega needed the emotional support which only a Omega can provide so Jungkook has requested to his friends mate to accompany Jimin whenever he is not home.

"Min, how are you?" Jin asked looking at the Omega, the older can tell Jimin seems little upset.

Jimin's eyes sparkles looking at Jin's round belly. "I am fine Hyung, how are you and how's little one doing in here?" The Omega's excitement and his happy expressions can be seen by everyone as he caressed the older Omega's belly who smiled at him.

"I am fine pretty, and if everything goes well.. just 2 months then you can meet your little one." Jin said smiling at him as he sighed tiredly.

"I can't wait to see if the pup will look like you or Namjoon Hyung." Jimin smiled as he could feel the pup kicking from inside as if he just wanted to pop his leg out from his father's belly.

"Uh-No need to be confused, he will look just like me, world wide handsome." Jin said with proud expressions making the other Omegas laugh.

"But what if he looked like Namjoon Hyung?" Hoseok asked playfully getting dead glares from Jin as Jimin laughed he almost forgot his other friend because of the excitement for Jin's unborn pup.

"Hobi Hyung, how are you?" Jimin asked as he pouted. "I understand that Jin Hyung is heavily pregnant and couldn't visit me, but what about you? What excuse do you have?"

"Oh love, I am sorry. As you know winter is approaching and I have to attend many patients these days." Hoseok is the one of the best healers of the pack, he is experienced in such a young age.

"That's fine, I guess I will tell Jungkook to take me to you both. It's really gets boring alone." The Omega said as he purses his lips even more.

"I promise I will visit as soon as I get time, anyways I thought you are not bored anymore since you have a new little friend." Hoseok said as he raised his eyebrows making the smaller chuckles.

"Oh, it's my neighbour's kid Isuel. He might be here somewhere, I will introduce you all to him, he is such a adorable pup. You guys will like him." Jimin said as he looked around, the place wasn't much crowded so he already guessed Isuel wouldn't be here, as a pup wherever there's a even he used to stood near the food stall until the end, so maybe isuel is also there. "Anyways, why they organised this event?"

"Your former brother... I mean Pack Alpha is expecting a heir."

To be Continued.

A/n :- I don't know if I am being lazy or it's writer's block but only this book is keeping me here for now

A/n :- I don't know if I am being lazy or it's writer's block but only this book is keeping me here for now. 🥲