Chapter 15

Changbin and the others went back to Jisung's, while Minho and Jisung stayed behind to look after Hyunjin.

"I'm really worried about Hyunjin." Changbin admitted, as he and Chan walked outside to the back porch. "I mean, did you see him Chan?"

"Yeah, I did." said Chan. "He looked like a wreck. But did you also see how he was looking at Lix?"

Changbin thought for a moment. "I know he was staring at him." he said.

"Oh he was doing more than just staring." said Chan. "He was looking at Lix like he was a piece of meat."

Changbin couldn't deny this. Hyunjin's expression around Felix seemed like a mixed batch. He couldn't tear his gaze from the younger. At the same time, when their eyes met, Changbin could tell that there was something more behind them. They both must've been desperate to lose themselves in each other's arms.

"Minho told me that Hyunjin has been acting strange since we came back." said Changbin. "Him going out late and not coming back until the next day, and just him constantly putting up his defenses."

Changbin really hated seeing Hyunjin like this. Even though he's his ex, it wasn't a mutual breakup. He wishes he could talk to Hyunjin about that day, but is afraid that he would simply go deeper into his shell and not want to come out.

"God Chan." Changbin says, a mixture of sadness and frustration in his voice. "I don't know what to do. I want to help Hyunjin, I really do. But I don't know how. I'm afraid that if I say the wrong thing, I'll push him over the edge."

Chan hugs a now-crying Changbin, in hopes of calming him down. "It's ok Bin." he says. "Don't cry man. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, but just know that I'll be here for you. All of us will."

"Thank you Chan." Changbin says as Chan wipes his tears away. "I just, need some time to think."

"No problem." says Chan. "Remember, were here for you Bin." Chan then goes back inside the house.

Changbin then sits down on the grass and looks to the sky. "Hyunjin." he says to himself. "How I want to help you, love you."  He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice a young Aussie approach him.

"Binnie." says Felix, causing Changbin to jump slightly from being taken off guard. "Are you ok?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine Lix. " said Changbin. "I was just thinking to myself."

"About what?" Felix enquired.

Changbin wished that Felix wouldn't pry into it, but it's not like he was being subtle about hiding that something was wrong.

"I don't mean to be nosy Binnie, but it looks like you have a lot on your mind." said Felix.

Damn, was Changbin that obvious that Felix caught on? "I do." he said.

"Mind if I join you?" Felix offered. He could tell that Changbin needed a friend.

"Sure." Changbin said with a smile. However, the next thing Felix did really caught him off guard. Rather than sit down next to Changbin, he sat in between his legs instead. Although Changbin didn't mind, he did mind about the fact that his body was getting incredibly hot.

"Binnie, can I ask you something?" Felix asked.

"Sure Lix." Changbin said. "What is it?"

"Did something happen between you and Hyunjin?" said Felix.

Changbin's heart skipped a beat. "Huh?" he said. "W-what do you mean Lix?"

"It just seems like something happened between the 2 of you." said Felix. "I noticed that when Hyunjin looks at you, it looks like he's seen a ghost."