Chapter 27

The next morning, Changbin is the first one to wake up. He slept so soundly, he almost forgot about the warm body still cuddled up to his side.

"Oh God." Changbin thought to himself as he remembers what happened last night. But he doesn't have time to dwell about that, because as soon as he looks over at Jisung's bed, he sees Chan sitting down, his arms folded.

"Shit!" Changbin said, being startled by Chan's presence there. Unfortunately, that causes Felix to wake up from his slumber.

Felix yawns as he look up at Changbin. "Binnie, what's wrong?" he says. He gets no answer, as he sees that Changbin has that look on face as if he's seen a ghost. He then turns around only to see Chan sitting on Jisung's bed. "Channie hyung?! I-I'm sorry!"

Felix quickly gets out of Changbin's bed and bolts out of the door, silently wishing that the ground would swallow him whole.

"Lix!" Changbin says, but it was too late, Felix was gone. He then turns to face Chan. "This isn't what it looks like Chan."

Chan had a serious look on his face. "Enlighten me then." he says.

Changbin takes a deep breath. "Lix came into my room last night." he says. "He said he had a nightmare about his dad again."

Chan's face then turned into a look of concern and worry. "Is he ok?" he asks.

Changbin nods. "He's fine." he says. "He asked if he could sleep here since you weren't back yet, and I said yes. I had no idea he was gonna hop in bed with me."

Chan felt a little guilty, knowing why he wasn't there when Felix needed him.

"Which reminds me?" Changbin continues. "Where were you last night?"

Chan's eyes widen a bit. "Uh, I...was with Jeongin." he stutters a bit.

"How long?" says Changbin. "Felix came to my room rather late. He said he didn't see you."

"We must've been just outside," said Chan. "When Innie..." He stops talking.

"When Jeongin what?" says Changbin.

"When Innie, confessed his feelings for me." says Chan.

"Wow." says Changbin. "He actually did it."

"What?" says Chan. "You knew?"

"Well, yeah." says Changbin. "Jisung told me. And no, Jeongin didn't tell him. He figured it out on his own. So, did you reciprocate?"

"What?" Chan said. "I-I, yeah I did." He lets out a breath that he had no idea he was holding. "There, you happy?"

"Whoa, why so aggressive?" Changbin asks. "Didn't sleep well?"

"It's not that." Chan says. "It's just, how was I so blind to not notice that all this time Innie was crushing on me? All those years holding it in, not telling me because we were all the way in Australia?"

"But you're official now, right?" says Changbin. "You're a couple."

"We haven't made it official." Chan says. "Not yet?"

"What?" Changbin asks, shocked. "Why not?"

"I don't know Bin." says Chan. "It all happened so fast. We..."

"You, what?" Changbin asks, before widening his eyes. "Oh my God, you guys fucked."

Now it's Chan's turn to get wide eyed. "What? No!" he says. "We just made out. You know, kissed."

"And?" Changbin pressed on.

"And nothing else." Chan said with finality. "Afterwards Jisung came back from Hyunjin's and went to my room, only to find that Felix was gone. I came here to ask Jisung if he's seen him and we find the 2 of you cuddling in bed together."

"I told you Chan, Felix had a nightmare." said Changbin.

"Okay." said Chan. "So let's just leave it at that."

Changbin could tell that Chan's ears were getting red, but decided not to say anything.

"Well, we gotta get ready for work." said Chan.

"Right, work!" Changbin said as he got out of bed and headed to take a shower.

Felix got to his room, only to be surprised to see Jisung there. "Oh, Sungie, you're here." he says.

"Yeah, Chan wanted me to sleep here." said Jisung. "Lix, what happened last night?"

Felix was starting to blush a bit. "God, it's so embarrassing!" he says. "Okay, I had a nightmare last night about my dad. Then when I went to Channie hyung's bed, he wasn't there. So I went to your room and got in bed with Binnie. And it helped, I didn't have any bad dreams."

"First off Lix, there's nothing to be embarrassed about." Jisung said as he hugged the younger. "You just had a bad dream. And second, Chan can't be mad at you. After all, he said that sleeping in his bed with him back in Australia helped you sleep better. He's not gonna think anything of it."

With that, Chan walks in the room. The sunshine twins look at each other and then back at Chan. "I'll go down and make breakfast." says Jisung. With that, he leaves the room, leaving Chan alone with Felix.

"Channie hyung, I'm sorry." Felix says, feeling embarrassed.

"What are you apologizing for Lix?" says Chan.

"For hopping in bed with Binnie." says Felix. "I-I know you're protective around me, but you weren't here last night, and I had a bad dream, and..."

Chan stops Felix's rant by hugging him. "Lix, I'm not mad at you, or Bin." he says.

"Y-you're not?" says Felix.

"No, I'm not." says Chan. "Was I surprised? Yes. Bin told me everything that happened last night. I'm sorry I wasn't there, I was still with Innie, that's why I came in so late."

They both part from their hug. "How did your date go?" Felix asks.

"Innie, confessed his feelings for me." Chan says, which in turn causes Felix's eyes to light up as he hugs his cousin.

"I'm so happy for you Channie hyung!" says Felix. "You 2 make such a cute couple!"

"We're not official yet Lix?" says Chan.

"Huh?" says Felix. "Why not? Don't you like him Channie hyung?"

"Of course I like him." says Chan. "I like him a lot. It's just that, I was caught off guard a bit. But don't worry, I'll ask him soon enough."

"Good." says Felix. "You deserve to be happy with someone you like."

"So do you Lix." says Chan, which makes Felix wince ever so slightly. "Look, I know you haven't gotten over what John did to you, but you deserve happiness too Lix."

"I know." said Felix. "I'm just afraid to be hurt again. John is the first guy I confessed my feelings to, and he just threw it back in my face."

"Hey, it's in the past now Lix." says Chan. "And besides you're here and he's back in Australia, so he's not gonna hurt you anymore."

"Thanks Channie hyung." says Felix.

"Don't mention it Lix." says Chan. "Now, let's freshen up so we can have breakfast."

With that, they got ready for their day as they headed downstairs for breakfast.

A/N 4K reads already?! Thank you so much for your support on this story as well. Make sure to check out my other stories, and I'll see you next chapter!