Night Changes

does it ever drive you crazy

just how fast the night changes

I made a quick flight back to New York, where my recording studio was. I had written a few songs and I needed to run them by my manager and record them so I could release a single. My manager Sadie texted me saying she was there and I could go in. Taking a deep breath I walked through the door.

"Hey Lani how are you? Have a seat."

"Sadie I have some new songs for you. This first one is called Bad Idea Right? and the second is called Enchanted."

Sadie listened to the songs and I held my breath. These songs were a bit different to the vibe of the album I had recorded already. Well, really different.

"Lani, these aren't breakup songs. They don't fit the album."

"I know."

"Then why did you give me these? We only have a few days until your single needs to be announced, we need to finalise the album and the cover and all of that."

"I'm not releasing the album we had planned."

There was silence

"What?"

"I'm not releasing it. My albums always involve my feelings and it says some pretty bad stuff about my ex that I can't release it. I don't feel that way anymore and there is no way I can have those songs under my name right now."

"Lani we've put so much work into this album though. How did it end is going to be a hit. Your fans love the breakup songs."

"I don't believe it though. My performance, interviews and talks are going to not look genuine, I will lose so many fans and it won't work. You have to trust me."

Sadie thought for a minute. And another. And another.

"Okay."

"What?"

"I said okay. You have the best judgement about your music and I trust you."

I squealed and stood up. "Thank you thank you thank you!"

lanipage My new single Bad Idea Right? for my new album comes out on Friday 💋

liked by sadiesaid, oscarpiastri and 28,081,637 others

sadiesaid it sounds amazing lani

lanipage thank you sadie 💋

ilovelanipage THE COVER OMGGGG

user2 Right she looks so good?

lanifan123 A NEW SINGLE WE ARE GOING TO GET FED

liked by lanipage

op81fannn Oscar liked omg 

lanifan123 the world is healing

user3 where are the joshua bassett fans after imyis wasnt about him?

user5 right omg watch them all run and hide

laniismine the new album is going to be fire

f1newsandfacts the amount of drivers that liked this post 

user2 honestly they are all lani fans

ilovelogiebear or they just love logan sm they support his friends

user2 maybe the first one

A/N hello my fav people! so sorry I haven't updated, school's been very busy

I love night changes, Niall sung it live at my show guys 🤭

Also congrats to my fav f2 driver kimi for being signed to mercedes! I hope he does amazing (I have faith in my driver I know he will)

i'm going on holidays to japan soon so I may not update but i'll do my best

love you all xx