Veiled truth

*Birla house - The morning Abhimanyu returned back to his duty*

Neither Abhimanyu nor Akshara disclosed the breakup through email to the Birlas. All of Akshara's calls and texts to abhimanyu were just filled with Akshara's love confessions and asking abhi to talk with her. But Abhimanyu simply blocked her number, as he thought she'll move on from him eventually. Even if he calls to clarify things about their breakup, what if it stirs up fresh set of emotions! So as of now, Abhimanyu's content in being a jerk if Akshara can eventually move on from him and have a fresh start!

That's why when Manjari brought Akshara to the Birla house, it did not raise any question. According to the Birla family, their Abhimanyu was still in love with Akshara, but he gave a break to his relationship as well. Harsh, Mahima, Anand, Shefali and Parth were against Akshara staying with them at the Birla house. Nishta was away from house and all the drama as Mahima enrolled her in boarding school to save her recently falling grades.

Mahima: *raising eyebrows* Abhimanyu's coming back tonight. Manjari, don't you think that we should clarify things with him first?

Anand: *neutral* Mahima, does have a point though!

Manjari: *sadly* But, where will she go? How will she stay alone in the Goenka house after losing her family members recently.

Harsh: *huffs* Obviously, she needs to go back to her brother or Akhilesh Goenka.

Neil: *pissed* Sir, you're saying all this, because you were never happy with Bhai and Akshara's alliance.

Harsh: *angrily* Stop interfering in major decisions! Even if I agree or not, even if abhimanyu loves her or not, who even shelters a young unmarried woman in their home?!!

Shefali: *calmly* Chachaji, does have a point. If media people gets hold of this, we're doomed!

Parth: *determined* Akshara, you definitely need to find some other alternative.

Manjari: Or we can arrange their marriage within a short span!

Harsh: *sighs* For god's sake Manjari. Abhimanyu is in therapy! No, don't you dare pressurise him into marrying Akshara or anyone!

Both Mahima and Anand agreed with Harsh, which made Akshara glare venomously at Harsh. As a journalist, Shefali is highly observant. The change in Akshara's expression did not go unnoticed by her. She tapped her husband, Parth lightly and made him look what she's witnessing. Parth and Shefali shared a concerned look with each other.

Manjari: But she's our future daughter in law, so she's our responsibility.

Harsh: No she's not!

Akshara: *folding hands* Please don't fight because of me. I'll go away from here.

Manjari: *holding Akshara* If Akshara can't stay in this house, then I'm also leaving.

Neil: *determined* I'll accompany you, Maa!

Harsh (in his mind): *sighs* Here comes today's portion of melodrama!

Mahima: Manjari! Stop this melodrama and think practically!

Harsh wondered when did his sister in law developed mind reading abilities? But no amount of reasoning could stop Manjari from siding with Akshara. At last, Manjari declared that she'll live with Akshara at the Goenka house, till her wedding with Abhimanyu. Neil tagged along with his mother, to take care of them both.