The Beginning of the story

‘Darkness….. It's the first thing I remembered….it was dark…it was cold…I was scared’ I opened my eyes a little and I was lifted out of the ground.

‘But then…then I saw the moon…it was so big and it was so bright…it seemed to a…chase the darkness away’ I was lifted out of the ground while taking breaths and I looked up at the moon as I was floating.

‘But when it did…I wasn't scared anymore” I looked straight at the moon. I was floated back to the ground slowly.

‘Why I was there and what I was meant to do?’ I was now on the ground and it was in a forest of flowers. I looked at myself.

‘That I never knew’ I looked at my hands ‘And a part of me wonders if I ever will’ I look back up at the moon. I took a step and I was about to trip but I took my balance. I walked and I felt something on my back. As I looked it was angel wings. I touched my wings and a little dream sand came out of the wings. I move the wings in front of me and I touch it and it sends a little dream sand out and I look away if it's going to hurt me, but it didn't. I let out a smile.

I move my wings a little and let out some dream sand into the air. I did it again and I sent another dream sand into the air. I jump in happiness and I move my wings a lot to make a lot of dreamsand come out. I was running around moving my wings as a lot of dreamsand came out and more. But my wings started to flap and fly me in the air and I looked down at the dream sand all over the place and I smiled again. But my wings stopped and I fell onto the grass. I smile more. I see a village in the distance.

I got there having so much trouble with my wing and I landed and fell. And I saw a hand in front of me and it was a young woman. I take her hand and I stand up.

Woman: “You ok?” She asked. I nod. “Can you talk?” I try to talk but I can't. “Oh, I can teach you sign language,” I nod. And she went to teach me.

I can now do sign language and I bow to her.

Woman “Your welcome”

I fly away from the village.

‘My name is Emma Perown… How do I know that?…The moon told me so… But that was all he ever told me. And that was a long…long…time ago’