Chapter 10

Makarov's hands began to tighten their grip on you and you felt his whole body growing tense with passion. He pressed his body against yours as his mind lost it's ability to think clearly just focusing on his need for release.

You wrap your arms around his neck, he easily lifts you up and immediately carries you to the bedroom.

He was more eager for this moment than ever and he let out another low groan as he set you down onto the bed. He was now just standing above you and looking down at you with a hungry look in his eyes.

You raise your arms toward him, "I need you." you talk as if you were under a spell.

Makarov looked at you for a moment before he bent down and began to kiss your neck. His lips were hot leaving a trail of kisses as he moved down.

You felt his hands on your body triggering little sparks of pleasure. Makarov was kissing you deeply giving you the pleasure you deserved. Your body was beginning to shiver from the sensation of his tongue and lips.

The Russian did not bother to say any more words and merely looked at you with his heterochromatic eyes as he undressed. The thought of having you was growing so intensely and his desire to relieve you was becoming unbearable.

Makarov was now standing in front of you, naked with his muscular body and dominating presence. His eyes were becoming darker because his desire could no longer be contained.

Without ever looking away from your eyes, he removed your clothes. "Oh yes, you really are beautiful and I can't wait to bury myself in you..." His words were filled with lust and a desire.

He pressed you against his body, you felt every inch of his hard muscle.

"Alpha!" by now you are lost in his scent.

Your words were starting to get a little bit flustered and you were begging him for satisfaction. He was starting to enjoy your submissive attitude.

The Russian pushed you down onto the bed and he got into position above you getting between your legs but stops and breathes deeply. He turns around and grabs a condom. He was making sure to do everything properly. He finally came around and got back into position once again. His eyes were burning into yours.

He wears the condom in front of you and lines up at your entrance. Without saying anything he enters you forcefully but sensually. You stiffen because a flash of what Simon used to do to you crosses your mind. Makarov senses your discomfort and stops by resting a hand on your face and playing with your lip "Don't be afraid, I don't like to cause pain in these moments" he says sensuously as he resists his instincts.

When he buried himself completely into you he takes a breath and closes his eyes and then begins to touch your breasts and your hips. His hands are so hot that they seem to burn you.

He opens his eyes and the whole time he does not look away from you as his thrusts begin.

Makarov kept up a constant rhythm with his movements and it felt like he was sending waves of pleasure through every pore of your skin. Your body was quivering and your sighs were becoming more and more intense.

For a moment you look away, "Nha-ha! Keep looking into my eyes." but you don't obey and he snaps his fingers to get your attention "Can you do that for me?" As soon as you nod his thrusts resume and you begin to moan.

The thrusts get faster and more demanding he lowers himself onto you and your breasts slam into his chest with each thrust. He slides the fingers up your arms until they touch your wrists, you stiffen at that moment knowing he will grip them painfully as well like Simon did. But instead his fingers continue until they intertwine with yours.

You release the breath you were holding at this gesture of affection you had never experienced.

Makarov was pushing himself into you hard and his breathing was fast and ragged. His eyes were closed and his whole body started to tenses as he was about to reach the climax he so badly wanted.

"I'm close Y/N." he says with a sigh.

"Me too... ah!" you raise your voice because he bit you gently on the neck.

Both of your bodies stiffen and the orgasm hits you so hard that you are out of breath.

The Russian breathed a sigh of relief as he finished pulling out of you slowly. He was exhausted but his body was filled with energy at the same time. Makarov looked right at you and he smiled softly. Your combined body fluids were smeared between your bodies and he liked looking at you like that.

He lying beside you and you could feel the heat from his body still radiating. You turn toward him and his fingers move a lock of your sweat-soaked hair.

"Do you feel okay, my dear?" his question surprises you.

"I, ah yes. I'm feeling good" you answer embarrassed.

Makarov continues to gently stroke your hair. He could still feel the aftermath of your intense experience.

Then you make an unexpected gesture even for you. You rest your face on his chest and begin to purr.

This gesture is a rare sign that not all Omegas can do, it happens after they have brought an intense satisfying experience.

Makarov was filled with pride after hearing you emit soft purr. He was beginning to feel great satisfaction and could not stop a big smile from spreading across his face.

He looked at your serene expression sleeping on his chest and a strange feeling of affection grew inside him.

As he embraced you, your hair shifted revealing the ruined glans. At that moment he was filled with compassion and pity seeing that you had suffered so much. He couldn't help but get a bit possessive "You've had such a tough past haven't you?"

You stiffen up and he notices it right away that you are not ready to talk about what happened to you and especially not in this situation. He had no idea how painful the experience may have been for you and was trying to handle it gently.

He thinks about how this little Omega was able to make him feel old feelings that he had not felt in years. But he cannot fall in love, his mission comes first. He took a deep breath and cleared his mind from the feeling.

He feels irritated that he cannot control these new emotions and perhaps regrets not killing you right away.

But he closes his eyes and thinks about how to use you tomorrow for the mission.

———————————-
Purr purr....
Our war criminal is beginning to have feelings that have been buried for years.🔥❤️