Chapter 12

The days pass and now you find yourself in heat earlier than you were expecting. The emotional experiences you have felt in the last few days have exposed you to anticipatory heat.

You stay alone in this condition for a whole day and the only thing you can do to relieve the pain is to smell the scent of Makarov on the pillow.

"Fuck! Fuck!" you say trembling while you cower in the corner of the bedroom.

Finally Makarov walks into the room and he instantly smells your scent. He takes in a deep breath and gets to the bedroom, he can't help but get excited by it.

He takes a slow and deliberate step toward you and speaking with a huge sigh "My dear..."

You see him coming and you get scared by retracing the memories of your last heat with Simon which didn't end well.

"Please, stay away"

The Russian can sense your fear and he is aware that this situation is causing you to feel uncomfortable and frightened. The fact that you were now in your heat made it more difficult for him to resist the urge to satisfy himself.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to take a look at you, Y/N. Nothing more than that..."

You are sweaty, excited and your skin has become shiny and your lips swollen and inviting. You step back as he gets closer again.

Makarov was trying hard to remain in control but the urge to touch you and have his way with you was becoming stronger as he got closer. "You are such a tempting Omega... This heat is really affecting you and me."

He notices the way you are covering your broken gland with your hand and this makes him realize that you were probably abused and mistreated by your previous Alpha, and you were now fearing that he would do the same to you.

"Don't worry, Y/N. I will not treat you the way he did. He was a very cruel man and he had no idea how to treat an Omega. I will make sure to be gentle."

"You're a fucking criminal! How can you expect me to believe you?!"

Makarov's expression became more serious. "There is no need to be afraid. I am not like those other Alpha's and I will never lose control over myself. I will never take you with force."

"Do you promise me?" his hand moved towards your face to gently touch your cheek.

His soft touch and the heat of his body creates a calming effect on you.

"My dear, I don't think you are fully aware of just how hot you have gotten. Your scent is overpowering my senses and I am now feeling very compelled and tempted by you. But I promise you that I will take care of you."

You keep listening "I understand your fears, if you let me, I will ensure that you give in to your heat safely and I will take care of anything that you may need me to."

"No one ever took care of me properly during these times." you say with sincerity and doubt.

"You have been taken advantage of for your heat in the past. I know that Alpha hasn't taken the time to understand your needs and what you need in these moments. But I do and the way I will take care of you during this time will be so much different compared to what you have experienced in the past. I will make sure you are safe and comfortable." You nod and abandon yourself to him.

Makarov takes full control of the situation. His hands are exploring your body and he is taking his time. Your combined scents were filling the room, Makarov is using a generous amount of self-control.

Without you realising it, your mind clouded by heat, you see Makarov position himself between your legs and with a growl enter you. You are now wet and accept him without resisting.