Chapter 13 - END?

As the months pass by, you continue to help Makarov in his mission against the Americans and you share many intimate and passionate nights together.

As your feelings grows stronger Makarov begins to struggle to control his desire. He wants you so badly, but he knows that this is the wrong time and that you are dealing with a lot. He can only watch and wait for you to make the final decision when the time is right.

All the missions that you and Makarov have done together have been a success. The two of you have made a strong trust that allowed many intimate and meaningful conversations between you two.

You are enjoying your evening and drinking together at your favourite spot next to the window that is overlooking the city.

"Vladimir?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I think I'm ready" he smiles with a look of pure joy. His eyes become even softer and there is a glow that you have never seen before.

Makarov gets up and walks over to you. He takes your hands and looks you straight in the eyes.

"I want to be yours" you say finally.

The two of you are at your private and most intimate moment, and Makarov is finally able to claim you as his Omega. Makarov feels like he has finally achieved his life's mission, having you be his own. He was going to love and protect you.

He kisses you with all of his affection and care.

You let yourself be guided by him, trusting him blindly, you have by now forgotten Ghost's violent rough touch. You want to do something for him and begin to undo his belt, bringing out his already present erection.

As you purr you begin to suck him, when his cock is totally enveloped by your throat the sensation of your purr makes your throat and also his cock vibrate. The sensation causes Makarov to moan uncontrollably and grab the covers.

You pull away for a moment "Vladimir? Are you... okay?" you tell him teasingly.

"You..." he grabs your chin "I'm going to make you pay for this shamelessness of yours!" he squeezes your mouth open and thrusts his cock deep into you making you drool a little. His thrusts are accompanied by your purr.

Makarov comes immediately and explodes in your mouth with a guttural scream. He leaves you no time to breathe and kisses you savouring himself.

He makes you lie on the bed. After removing your clothes he bites the skin of your neck, your nipples, your stomach and devours your clit.

"Vladimir!" you gasp in pleasure at his rough gesture.

When he pulls his mouth away he kisses you immediately, making you taste yourself. "Are you ready?"

You become serious "Yes, I'm ready"

With a growl of approval he plunges into you. Your softness and warmth envelop him, he grabs your legs and lifts you just barely holding them open as his thrusts begin.

A few drops of sweat descend on his body, creating a bright eye-catching effect on his muscles. You touch him and leave little scratches on his skin as his thrusts become faster, he grabs your hand and clasps it to his heart.

He lifts you up and makes you sit on him as he continues to move inside you.

"I love you" he breathlessly tells you.

You cannot believe these words, you watch him as your body continues to be lifted and lowered. You grab his face with your hands and kiss him "I love you too"

You both feel you are reaching your climax, he turns you around interrupting his thrusts for a moment. With one arm he brings your back to his chest holding you by the neck and with the other he moves your hair exposing your damaged glans.

Anxiety sets in and your heart starts beating very fast. In concern you grab his hand and squeeze it tightly.

"Don't be afraid" he whispers in your ear as he kisses your glans and sucks it a little. "I'm restless too, listen to my heart. You're not alone..." you feel the erratic beating of his heart on your back and begins to calm you as you feel it beating.

His thrusts resume and when you are about to climax he bites you. His bite is strong and sharp but is immediately replaced by a strong and satisfying orgasm.

You know that the bond you form will not be a normal bond because of the operation but you don't care... you just want to be together.

That night, the dangerous Russian criminal made love with the Omega he loved. To him, everything else no longer mattered and all he desired was to be with you and to make you his own.

You had melted his heart and he was willing to risk everything to protect you.

Makarov finally claimed you as his Omega, you were his and he was yours.

———————————-
We are finally at the last chapter.
Thank you for reading the story!

As I told some of you in the comments, I plan on doing a part two...well... I've already outlined some chapters. After all, the protagonist was part of the Task Force and Ghost is still part of it 😉.
I have a lot of ideas in mind, please be patient as the second part comes out. Inspiration must be welcomed and not forced.💪🏻

I hope you enjoy this news and if you have any suggestions let me know. The title will be "Looking into your eyes".❤️

Any comments are appreciated! Let me know what you think.😉