Chapter 2

Naruto's eyes snapped open as he stared at the ceiling of his room in a 1LDK apartment.

"To think all that was just a stupid dream... Koneko-chan being a youkai and a devil...and I become the devil king's dad..."

He got up and sat on his bed before his hand squeezed something sort of soft.

"Nyaan~"

The Uzumaki froze hearing the familiar voice and looked down on his hand.

There, he found Koneko with cat ears and tail curling up beside him.

And his hand?

It's groping Koneko's budding chests.

"Calm down my hand..."

A grope followed by a moan.

"You're going too far there..."

Another grope, another moan.

"Huh...Koneko-chan has a cute butt–wait, where the heck did that come from?"

He took another glance at the Nekoshou's rear, appreciating the view in front of him before another familiar voice interrupted him.

"Are you done, pervert?"

The Uzumaki froze up and slowly turned to his right side.

There, he found Hilda with a flat look on her face and Baby Beel sitting on her lap looking at him. The disdain from the former and confusion from the latter were clearly expressed on their face.

"...I can explain?"

Hilda's stare didn't wither until realization dawned on Naruto.

"...wait, if you're here...and Koneko-chan has cat ears and tail..."

A mocking smile crept up to Hilda's face.

"Congratulations, it was not a dream and you're officially a father as of yesterday."

"..."

"..."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

His scream woke up the sleeping Nekoshou who was drowsily looking at Naruto.

"Y-You...you..." Naruto's finger shakily pointed at Hilda.

"You're his father and I'll be his mother." Hildegarde cut him off without allowing Naruto to make a rebuttal. "Starting today, we're going to raise him into a wonderful king to destroy all living beings!!"

"Da!" Beel cried out a warcry.

Koneko hissed at Hilda.

Naruto passed out.

Flashback

"...devil?"

Naruto took quite a while to process the information Koneko gave him before staring into nothing.