Chapter 3

It was a beautiful morning in Kuoh Town and students were excited to go to school since it was the last day of the week.

Except for one Uzumaki Naruto who walked alongside Koneko in their uniform with the former having wisps of smoke coming out from his body.

"Are you...okay, Naruto-kun?"

"...yup...perfectly fine."

"Da!"

They walked in silence as Baby Bell reared on Naruto's back, still naked with his butt shown to the world.

Koneko couldn't help but wonder after she had left to prepare for school.

She shivered remembering what her mother-in-law did to Naruto.

Flashback

*THWACK!!*

"Sorry!!"

*SLAP!*

"Mercy!"

*BAM!*

"I didn't--"

*CRASH!*

The 3 devils, Koneko, Hilda and Baby Beel were outside Naruto's room, hearing the beating Kushina gave to Naruto.

Fear was clearly seen in their widened eyes as their bodies trembled and Baby Beel himself didn't dare to cry after the warning Kushina gave him.

A brief moment of silence then occurred in the room behind them before a voice called them out.

"The three of you can come in now!" Shouted the Uzumaki matriarch cheerfully.

The three instantaneously slipped inside the room hearing the order.

Their eyes found Naruto twitching on the floor with his finger writing Kushina's name in his blood.

"Da–"

Kushina glared at Baby Beel, daring him to cry.

"...bu..." the toddler hid his face in Hilda's chest with the maid stroking his back in awe.

'What are these mother and son...first, her son is able to stop the young master from crying just by laying his hand on his head and now, Mrs. Kushina stopped the young master from crying only with a glare...' thought the maid nervously.

"Good." Kushina nodded before this time turning to Koneko who flinched under her stare. "Oh, Koneko-chan, I'm so sorry that my stupid son toyed with your feelings like this..."

The redhead pulled the surprised half-youkai into a tight hug.

After a few awkward seconds for the Nekoshou and a few groping from Kushina as if ascertaining something, the older woman pulled away with a satisfied nod.

"I'm so sorry that a child your age–"

Koneko's eyebrow twitched.

"I'm 15, Kushina-san..."

The woman blinked.

"You're 15? You don't look older than 10!"

Another twitch.

She wanted to smack the woman in front of her but didn't want to make a bad impression.

The girl took a small deep breath before answering Kushina.