Chapter 7

An update, sorry for the wait!

Enjoy!

Da-bu!

"...you beat them up without hesitation..."

"And?."

"And...you're using them as your seat..."

"And?"

"On top of your...puke..."

"And?"

"...you're truly the Demon of Kuoh..." Raynare muttered in fear seeing how easy this man took down her companions like children.

"Thanks, you're gonna make me blush!"

"Dabu?" Beel tilted his head to the side before pointing at Raynare.

"Ah? She's not attacking us, so I guess she's fine...for now."

"Da..."

Raynare sweatdropped.

The baby was literally asking why she wasn't beaten up like the other two.

In the end, both Mittelt and Kalawarner, whose name he found out when Raynare called for them to stop, were used as a mop to clean the mess he made.

Freed though, was already gone by the time Naruto was done dealing with both women.

"He must have escaped." Hilda told Naruto who rolled his eyes.

"Thanks Ms. Obvious."

He turned to Raynare who was glancing at her companions with pity on her look.

"So..."

"Y-Yes!?"

Naruto deadpanned.

"Chill your tits...I'm not going to beat you up, undress you and sell you to old men or anything...didn't I say that I want to talk peacefully?"

Raynare nodded her head slowly but couldn't help and shivered at what he said.

"This woman," Naruto pointed at Kalawarner, "mentioned that you killed a pervert, which one and why did you do it?"

"Uh...it's the Hyodou boy...I was ordered by someone to watch over him...but I decided to kill him since he possibly possessed a dangerous Sacred Gear."

Naruto pondered about the name.

"Who?"

"Hyodou Issei?"

His brows furrowed.

"Who?"

"...you really didn't know who he was?

He shrugged, not having any clue about who this Hyodou was.

"Must be someone less important than an ant if he slipped your mind." Hilda commented.

"Dabu." Beel nodded his head in agreement.

Raynare sweatdropped at their nonchalant attitude, especially the baby as if he understood what they were discussing about.

"Um..."

Three pairs of eyes turned to the woman, making her nervous.

"Aren't you supposed to...you know, get mad or something?"

"You want me to be mad?"

"Dabu?"

Both father and son tilted their heads to the side.

"Trust me girl, you don't want to see me mad."

Raynare swiftly waved her hands saying no to them.

"Well, if that's the case, now that I own the church, I have to ask you girls to leave this place...or you don't have anywhere to go?"