Chapter 4

A beautiful young girl in a long, pink dress with white frills and a magenta bow in the front, dark blue eyes, long blonde hair tied into twintails with large, drill-like curls and blue ribbons holding them in place, ran across the forested area just outside of Kuoh Town before coming to a halt and facing her pursuers.

The young girl, Ravel Phenex wasn't having a good day, at all.

To list them up from the start, her hair was a total mess from when she woke up. She took more time to tend her hair and came late for breakfast and her mother scolded her for that.

Secondly, her brother, Riser Phenex, invited her to the human realm since he wanted to add more members -females- to his growing peerage.

Thirdly, her brother decided to choose Kuoh to poach some potential members from another Pillar Families and left her after she agreed to go with him, no doubt to copulate with the new members since it was some kind of ritual after joining his peerage.

Oh no, while Ravel was in his peerage, she didn't copulate with her brother.

It'd be disgusting although the Devils might resort to that to repopulate the pureblood devils.

Lastly, she decided to look around the town ruled by Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri, alone. She did it carefully since her brother was poaching potential peerage members from both heiresses and it would be a disaster if he was found out. 

It all went pretty well until three devils found her.

Each one of them had high class devil magical reserves which was more than what she had.

"Look what we have here guys, a little birdie." a grin marred each their face.

"Boss will be most pleased when we gifted her a bird."

"Lady Leviathan is going to praise us for doing a good job!"

The girl's ears twitched hearing one of the Maous' title.

"I-I'm Ravel Phenex! My family knows Maou Leviathan personally! Stop this instantly!" She stated while trying to project confidence only for it to be shattered when the next words escaped the devil's lips.

"Fool! That fake Leviathan is nothing compared to Lady Katarea Leviathan, the true Leviathan!" He sneered and her eyes widened in shock.

"W-what do you want?" She stammered. These guys were from the Old Devils faction and they wouldn't hesitate to do anything to devils from the New Devils faction.

"Well~ before we offer you to Lady Leviathan, we're going to breed you and make you produce tears for us~" another devil answered darkly, causing Ravel to pale, knowing what he meant.

"S-stand back! My brother is nearby and he'll kill all of you!"

The third devil cackled.

"Yeah, no, he's fucking his bitches! We did our research, birdie!!"