Locking In Day

Once upon a time, Omz and Roxy were locking in. They were two peas in a pod, even though Omz was an adult and Roxy was probably a kid. That's questionable but who cares it's Minecraft. But what's even more questionable was that time they started a family for video purposes. Okay that's like a major issue but who cares because it's Minecraft.

Anyways, today was national locking in day. Omz got an epic idea to not leave the couch for 28182871,727721 hours, because to him, every day was locking in day. Roxy did not like this plan because he wanted to make out with Lily secretly at night, so he said no. He had plans because he was a big boy now. Omz stared at the child with scary eyes for 28188181,17181818 days, and that convinced Roxy that it wasn't a good idea to contradict his senpai. They locked in.

"Oh my gwosh Roxy you need to stop, Lily doesn't want you because you're like, thirteen 🙄💅" Omz said in his casual drag queen accent. Roxy ignored him because he was mad that Lily would be forced to get stood up for the fifteenth time this month. He pouted in the corner.

While they were locking in, an ad came on the tv (not it's not what you think I swear). It talked about a cool mountain resort that had 71727,18181 delicacies and also a dog statue. Omz instantly fell in love with the dog statue and decided he needed it in his life. He spent all of his life savings on reservations there for him and all of his gang (he needed all of them to see the dog statue), and called them up on his omzphone.

"OH MY GWOSH GUYS COME TO MY HOUSE TO WE CAN HAVE AN ORGY!!!!!" Omz screeched into the phone. This was the only way to get them to come, because he knew Crystal would immediately agree to the plan because she came to pictures of Omz with hearts drawn on them 18181818,181993738191 times a day, and if she came, Lily and Heather would come because they were her friends. Then Alexa would have to come so she wouldn't be alone, and Luke would also come because he's innapropriate and makes Roxy die of laughter by his butt jokes 282818,288 times a day. Omz definitely didn't want Luke touching his ass during the orgy, which is why he never actually did an orgy. It was a prank he used on his friends to get them to anything he wanted. It was a devious lifestyle, and his friends fell for it everytime. It was so silly and innocent and totally didn't lead to false horiness disease in Crystal. He didn't care about her though.

In 00000.00000002 seconds, Crystal destroyed 50% of Omz's house as she broke in. She was fully naked.

"OK BABE LET'S GO!!!" She screamed, and ran to him. Omz screeched as his death came closer at a pace of 2819818,28181882 miles per hour, and hit her with a lamp for self-defense purposes. She crippled on the ground and because disabled for life. Finally, Omz had defeated the troll.

As Omz celebrated the death over his crazy fangirl that he used in the title of 9999.999999% of his videos even when it was unrelated, he suddenly noticed Roxy tip-toeing away as a piano sound effect played in the background. He stared at the child unimpressedly. He had been caught.

"What the freaking heck how did you know!!!!" Roxy raged, and kicked a randomly placed stone. It bounced against the wall and mercilessly burned through Crystal's dead body because of the sheer force of the kick. Nobody cared though.

"Dude there was LITerally a sound effect playing 🙄💅" Omz continued to relentlessly expose his apparent friend. "At least TRY to be sneakier next time"

"HOW'S THIS FOR SNEAKIER!!!" Roxy roared, and became a tiger. Omz gasped in horror once he realized that Roxy could become a tiger whenever he wanted because of that one time they brutally and painfully transformed into mobs for video purposes. He tried to run, but Tiger Roxy caught his prey easily. Omz cowered and trembled under the sheer might of the jungle mammal, and Tiger Roxy drooled because he could finally have food after 271882,2881818181 decades of Omz starving him for locking in purposes. As revenge, he decided he would feast on him. Omz screamed as Tiger Roxy flew down to bite his neck and his death came closer.

But just then, a weather alert came on about flash floods. 000.2 seconds later, the flash flood mercilessly ravaged through Omztown, and killed Tiger Roxy immediately. Omz had been given a second chance at life by Omzgod. Him and his gang that had just arrived retreated to the roof as Tiger Roxy's dead body floated in the water beneath them. It was so funny that they mercilessly bullied the jungle mammal as he continued to float into the distance. Soon enough, he was gone.

"What the fuck" Alexa said as she finally noticed Crystal's dead, crippled, and naked body on the roof with them. Lily saw it and fainted, and Heather started doing a TikTok dance by it for views. Luke kicked a randomly placed stone in disappointment that he wouldn't be able to touch Omz's ass, and it hit Roxy. Wait what.

"Yeah guys sorry about that that was a clone of me I have like 2818,171781 running around here" Roxy revealed casually. "And sometimes they turn into tigers and hunt anything cyan colored. Like you Omz. Hopefully you didn't run into one because they drool on you in anticipation"

"I-I-I did" Omz said, and shook in trauma on the roof as he remembered when he almost got feasted on my a thirteen year old tiger. It was a tough time for sure. Just then, he noticed the gang looking at Crystal's body and then at him. They were figuring it out. Omz shook himself back to normal and focused up in front of the gang to avoid suspicion.

"Yeah don't worry about that" He said before he got accused of first degree murder again. "Anyways guys today we're seretely not having an orgy, but we're going to an epic resort with 71727,18181 delicacies and also a dog statue!11!1!1!1!!1!1!!1"

Before the gang could protest, Omz grew to 28181818'7171818 and took them away by force. The resort was going to be so cool.