Cave Brawling

After 000.2 minutes, everyone was hungry again. In order to save their own lives, everyone scattered before they could be caught and eaten. The survival chase was on.

"ROXY SQUAD UP!!!" Omz roared at the child. Roxy understood the Fortnite reference and bounded towards his senpai. He would've turned into a tiger to go faster, but the laws of the cave forbade transformation.

Omz and Roxy squaded up, and they headed for Tilted Towers to get loot. Meanwhile, Heather, Alexa, and Lily ganged up. Now, it was Omz and Roxy vs. the girls. It would be a rough challenge for sure, especially since Alexa was lowkey tough and overpowered, but Omz was determined to outrun the female sexes of the human race and survive the deadly scenario. Besides, their team would be weak because Crystal was dead and digested. Unfortunately, the flaw also spread to Omz and Roxy's squad because Luke was also dead and digested.

Omz mined with his hands for twenty five days and found one diamond. Roxy mined with his hands for 00.1 seconds and found 181818188,181988 various types of redstone, lapis, and other types of rare ores. He also had 281881818,828171717 diamonds.

"WHAT!!!?!?!??!?1??×?!:!1;1(÷?.×"×" Omz screamed at this reveal. The child was blown back by the sheer force of his roar, and cracked against the stone. The hit sent various radiowaves into the underground, and it rumbled so far that the girls heard it from all the way in their hand-carved base with flowers decorated on it for girl stereotype purposes.

Alexa went from braiding Heather's hair to snarling in anticipation in less than 000.3 seconds, and she ran on all fours into the cave to hunt. Heather was forced to go with half-braided hair, and Lily trailed behind because she was a background character. But she had a secret motive for coming...1..1.1.1.1..1.1.1.1..1111.....

The girls caught up to the boys, and they decided to have a stand-off on the open cave floor. It would be the ultimate brawl, and whoever made it out alive would, well, make it out alive. 321GO!1!1!1!!1!!1!1!

The Minecraftians lept at each other with such ferocity that the cave started to crumble as they fought. Lily kicked Roxy really so hard, and the child crippled against the wall. Lily approached the youngster slowly and menacingly, and Roxy shook in terror as his death came closer at a pace of 272872b2772717 minutes per hour.

"Let's date....." Lily growled like the pig she was. Roxy gasped in excitement and sped to his future wife, but suddenly, she vored him. It had been a trap all along. Roxy had been eliminated from the brawl.

Omz tore off Heather's scalp and emotted as she brutally bled to death, enduring the same bloody-ending fate as her enemy, Crystal. Omz did the donkey laugh as she stopped breathing. Heather had been eliminated from the brawl.

Just then, Omz saw Lily in a questionable state. Just just then, he realized Roxy was gone. Just just just then, he realized what had happened to Roxy and screamed in rage.

Lily tried to run, but it was all in vain. Her death caught up to her, and she was brutally crunched apart. Roxy was freed, and Lily was eliminated from the brawl. Roxy was back in the game.

All that was left was Omz and Roxy vs. Alexa. This would be a tough n rough challenge 10000%, but they were up for it. At the sight of her deceased female companions, Alexa roared and sped to their murderers, hungry from revenge and also eyeballs.

Omz and Roxy quickly realized that they were no match for the toughin roughin masculine female. They held each other and screamed as their death came closer at a pace of 000.2 seconds per second, when suddenly, the sheer force of the cave crumbled in and killed her.

Omz and Roxy gasped once they realized they were the last ones alive in the brawl. And now that the cave was crumbled, they could be free forever!1!1!!1!1!1!1!!1!1!1!

As the morning sun touched Roxy's glowing young skin, he felt his powers returning to him. He turned into a tiger, and Omz mounted him and they rode into the sunset together.

Jk. They secretly ended up back at the check-in. Hungry for revenge, the two Minecraftians stalked around the desk until the assistant came. She didn't think anything would happen. Big mistake.

The Minecraftians lept at her, and she fled in terror. They followed her, and she was hiding in a room with a lot of guys in it.

Tiger Roxy drooled in anticipation that he would finally have food after starving in the cave for 181818,18991 hours. Omz decided to join in on the massacre. It was going to be a tough time for sure.