Brothers and a Friend

"yo- your a v-vampire as w-w-well..." The blonde chick stuttered.

"Oh no sweetie! I just decided to shove mentos up my mouth, you know the usual" I said sarcastically as everybody sweatdropped.

She was still shaking signaling me that she was terrified of me.

"so anyway did you enjoy my greeting?" I asked innocently making them snap back to reality. "As I was saying I am your sister." I threw the letter that was in my pocket to the glasses dude.

"Here! For proof." I saw a couch as I teleported beside it and gently layed the human.

"So your the daughter of that new human wife of him."

"Thank you for stating captain obvious!" I said as he looked angry.

"You really don't know how to shut your mouth, bitch-chan 2" the hat dude said as my eye twitches.

"She smells nice, ne teddy?" Purple kid said.

"Ehem, let us introduce ourselves I-"

"Reiji- the geek, Laito- the peverted dickhead, Kanato- the creepy one, Subaru- the hulk and Ayato- the shit head." I said one by one as everybody stared at me as if they were going to rip my head off.

They glared at me as I did as well but they were taken aback when I felt my eye turned yellow.

If looks could kill I'll probably win it...

"So anyway where's the lazy one?" I asked as I quickly noticed a yellow head at the back. "Hey you! You probably need to attend classes more if you don't want to go back to the place they call 'Santa's Workshop'" I stressed a few words as his eyelids flew open.

"Your manners are discriminating the name of the Sakamaki's-"

"Shut up, nobody likes you..."

I stuck my tounge out at him before disappearing and appearing inside a kitchen.

"PLAIN!!!!"

I opened the fridge and grabbed what was in their as I got out a caramel pudding.

I sighed as I am now seated on the couch as I decided to put on my earphones and listen to music.

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top
Don't look back
Turn-

"AHHH!"

I fell back on my bed as I landed with a loud thud. It didn't hurt but I was totally irritated. You know why!?

MY PUDDING!!!!

"Shut up blondie! Nobody likes you! Espescially when you ruin my pudding!"

"Urusai..." I heard a deep voice as I turned to see Shu.

"Tch... Be quiet..."

"Kay..." As I continue to gulp the remaining pudding.

"AHHH!!!" another one! but it was different. It was more boyis-

Oh Shiet!!! Haru!!!

I perked up as I teleported where the scream came from. I looked to see Haru.... was... Hugging... The blondie... and was being... punched by the red head.

Anger surge through me even though I don't know why. I grabbed the red head dude as I threw him to the wall causing a dent on it.

"Don't your dare touch MY food!" I said as I grabbed him by the hand.

"Ittie! How dare you punch ore-sama!"

"How dare you punch him!" I shouted angrily. I think my voice boomed throughout the whole house cause it was shaking like f*ck!

We teleported to who knows where. I made a deep sigh and turned to look at Haru who seemed to be cry-

"You look at me as if I'm food..."

"No... I look at you as my...." I felt my face getting hotter. I'm not use to this... "Friend..." I mumbled.