Stupidity at it's Finest!

Holy shit! Did we just reached 988 readers omg last step to 1k!? Omehghed! Time for special mentions!!! 

*cough* *cough*

Thy name I shall represent are my awesome baes who read and voted on my book and the others. I shall say my thanks. Tnx~

@RobynLechman
@Harukea
@xxXChoukoXxx
@Tiffanycredeur
@otakuandanime
@yuki_kuran_1120
@cruzmar0303
@Miss_Waffle (bruh! Thanks for voting on my stories!)
@love_yourself_now (I like yah username! Of course I luv myself espescially you my friend ;)
@Faby-chan
@Aliscjagibson
@Hellangel2468
@ChamberofNightmares (cool username!)
@InsanityDemonic
@cupquake02
...
Orayt!!! Anyway you guys are pretty many and I am too lazy to do continue this so. . . I'l just mention the others next chapter.
*

I lifted my hand; my palm facing her ugly face as I concentrated on the symbols I used to study. Water started spurting through my palm towards the red head who was now. I don't know... Crying? Did I hurt her pride?

That was something to be proud of.

The now Flaming Idiot was drenched in water. Her powers weakend up to 1 week. She started screaming likea mad man as the guys in my class chuckled.

I was sitting casually ignoring the impetuous sobbings of a certain someone. Reiji entered the room and had a PMS look as usual.

"Mari! What is the meaning of this?" His said in irritance.

I shrugged as Fake-Hime ran towards him, still wet.

"Reiji-sama! Your stupi- sister pranked me by pouring water all over me! Your sister is terrible! TERRIBLE!" She lied right infront of my face. My eye twitched as it turned yellow.

Control yourself!

A voice in my head kept straddling my other dark soul.

"Mari, you are grounded for a week!"

That's when I lost it.

I slowly turned my head to the left as I met a 2 pairs of red and blue. Haru...

"Well, aren't you such a great family member..." I slowly stood up as my eye turned from yellow to ref and kept switching.

I trudged towards them as I stood infront of my so-called brother and grabbed his collar and pulled him down towards my eye level.

"Think twice if you still love your life." I said before disapearing.

*

I gotta eat something... I grabbed a random chick and started sucking the life out of her.

I covered her mouth to hide her muffled screams. Slowly she lost conciousness and died. Her blood... Taste... Different...

It's like a...

I turned to look at the girl who just died and turned into ashes. I think I just killed a beta or even worse a LUNA...

I'm so dead...