The Search of a Troublesome Soul

Have you ever expirience an accident that may have killed a specimen?

If yes, then... I suggest you run away and do what other criminals would do: change their hair, their name and even fly off to another country.

As cliche as it sounds... It was a bad idea...

Why the hell did I suggest it, anyway? It just feels like I need to do it right now just to escape the situation for a little while.

I was found... The one who stupidly murdered a Luna. That's Right! A Luna! IT JUST HAS TO BE DANM LUNA!

F*CK. MY. LIFE.

You can't deny that you'd be scared shitless when the WHOLE pack is searching for you. And here I was! Hiding behind the wall with a scary(I may be tough but I still had emotions) mutt chasing after my ass.

I breathed heavily as I slid down to sit on the ground with my back resting on the wall, thinking of solutions to get the dead woman back to life. Since the mutt couldn't forget about his dead wife even if I had Karla taken action to it.

Can't believe his affection broke the magic spell.

"FIND THAT STINKY VAMPIRE AND GIVE HER HEAD TO ME!" I hear him yell angrily from the top of the building.

Geez... For your information, I do not smell bad cuz I smell like Old Spice and also What are you, Queen of hearts? And besides, what are you gonna do with my head anyway? Display it in a museum?

I shook my head, and told myself that it was a bad time to be sarcastic. But hey! It was pretty amusing to hear him search for me while throwing planned death threats here and there when he possibly knew that it was hard to catch me or any kind of vampire.

"Good thing I save my chances." I muttered as a familiar aquiantance pops into my head. Looks like I found a suitable payment.

I stood up and teleported to an old abandoned house. This will be my answer to my problem.

"Who dares trespass my land?" A dark voice loomed, the clouds suddenly grew dark and gloomy as it started raining.

"Me." I stated bluntly. A crooked womanly figure appeared in my sight, pale white hair, wrinkles on each side and rotten teeth with a big mole on her cheek.

"Mhm. You haven't changed a bit lady." I said as her eyes widen in recognition. The air seemed to turn normal and the woman turned into something more younger.

"Mari? You did something stupid didn't you." She glared at me. She knew me too well.

"It wasn't stupid, it was an accident."

*
She welcomed me into her cabin while I told her the story of my 'accident' that I needed her help.

"So you're telling me that you killed a woman and there's a vengeful man after you to avenge his lover."

"I didn't kill her. It was an accident." I childishly replied while I cross my arms.

"...Karla was right... You really are still an idiotic child." My eye twitched at her comment.

"Just give me the potion-"

She laughed. I was pissed.

"Child, you cannot revive the dead with a mere potion. You have to have the soul in order to resurrect the dead."

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO GET THAT SOUL!?" I stood up as she calmly walked over to het huge pot and started sprinkling some drugs in there.

"I can locate her soul. It would be easy to catch a supernatural soul instead of a human soul though. Let's see." She stared at the pot as the light coming from the pot reflected on her face.

"Would you look at that! a human soul! How lucky of you!" She sarcastically exclaimed. "And this is quite intresting. The human is just in your house. Your room to be exact"

"I KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING IN MY ROOM! I freakin deleted my Snapchat because of that! Don't tell me she was watching me while I sleep!? UGH! WHATEVER! How am I suppose to catch her!?"

"By communicating with her. You have to lure her into this necklace." She throws the object at me making me catch with one hand and looked a the golden heart with a shinning clear jewel in the center. "The gem would glow red if the soul had entered."

"Child, you have 3 hours to get that thing. It would soon disappear forever."

Talk about good timing.

"Thanks Gysta." I teleported in my room. Nobody was home. Just me, myself and the creepy ghost.

"HEY! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING ME SLEEP?"

Really Mari, Really?

YOU'RE TRYING TO LURE HER NOT INTIMIDATE HER, IDIOT!

My conscience angrily stated making me breathe calmly as the air suddenly turned cold.

"You know, thanks for making the room colder as it is, really appreciate it." I looked around the room trying to find any poltergeist shits.

"Anyway. I'm here to reunite you with your mutt. Now enter this danm necklace so my head would forever be connected with my body." There was a moment of silence as I waited for the gem to glow.

Minutes had past as I tapped my foot impatiently. "Hello?! Are you there!? Enter the danm thing! Your lover is waiting for you! I mean isn't this great? you're one of those souls who can be reborn again and live happily ever after-!"

The lights went out making me more pissed than ever. My patience was wearing off any minute now.

Finally the lights went out but it wasn't a good sight. I gripped my hair in irritance. She WROTE. ON. MY. WALL.

But it gets worse.

SHE WROTE IT IN PINK INK! PINK!

I hate pink! For f*cks sake!

I guess two people are gonna wring my neck... Thanks alot you dead fu-!

I read the poorly written message on my blue wall.

I don't want to go back to my body. I was actually thankful that you killed me(Dafuq?). I just didn't know how to express my thankfulness(you can express it by not writing on my fucking wall!). The alpha was heartless and cold bastard. (yeh I can see that) so thanks for freeing me, goodbye.

I grit my teeth in irritance as murderous thoughts enveloped my mind. "YOU F*CKING. COWARD! ARE YOU JUST GONNA GIVE UP LIKE THAT!? YOU DIDN'T EVEN FIGHT BACK AT HIM! IF HE WAS A BASTARD THEN ATLEAST YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING THAT! To be honest you're just gonna die with a feeling that you were never satisfied. I'm gonna die without my re-"

The gem started to light up the room making me look down at the necklace.

I will live!!!

I sighed contently but my peace off mind disappears when I saw the huge writting on the wall.

I will die!!!

You're right! I'm gonna fight! I will give the son of a bastard a peice of my mind.

"I'm gonna give you a peice of my fist" I muttered before putting the necklace in my pocket.