wet dreams

tw: non-con (kinda)

Lucas 

I feel the blood rush to my lower region as I feel the pleasurable sensation of hands caressing my dick over my boxers. The caressing soon turns into stroking, making me let out a low hum from the back of my throat. 

I begin to feel panic as my boxers are pulled down my legs, making my hard dick bounce out of my boxers and slap against my stomach. I don't have enough time to register the panic as the feeling is replaced with one of pleasure as i'm quickly enveloped into a warm and wet cavern. 

My back arches off the bed and my hands fist the sheets as the warm sensation begins taking me deeper inside. The mouth starts by sucking on my sensitive tip and soon begins stroking me up and down with it's tongue. The soft sucking soon turns into hard sucks, increasing my pleasure. 

I can feel my dick becoming more and more wet from the sloppy mouth that continuously slurped me up and down, each time using more saliva. It felt so fucking good, especially when the mouth tightened around my dick, imitating a warm, wet hole. 

I feel my orgasm approaching as the mouth deep throats me, hand suddenly moving my hips as a way to encourage me to fuck into it. Too dazed to acknowledge that the mouth has hands, I begin thrusting up and down, fucking deeper inside the warm sensation, desperate for orgasm. 

I feel the panic rise up again as the hands return, this time to my balls. The hands stroke and pull on my balls, milking me. But before I can register the panic, once again, my orgasm finally hits me. The mouth continues to sloppily suck me through my orgasm, swallowing every drop of cum. I can do nothing but arch my back as my eyes roll back behind my closed eyes, my mouth opening in a silent moan. 

Too caught up in my orgasm I don't register the moment the mouth leaves my dick and by the time I wake up from my sleep there is no one in sight. I look around the dark room in panic, trying to register what just happened. My roommate is peacefully sleeping on the bed across the room and the room is dead silent.

Fuck, it happened again. 

For the past two weeks I have been having these weird wet dreams. In every single one of them I was being sucked off, and it felt too fucking real. Except today was different, this time there were hands and this time there was no evidence of my orgasm. I would usually wake up soaked, but today it's almost as if my cum had actually been swallowed. So my dreams were either getting too fucking realistic or there's a sex demon sneaking into my room every night. 

------

I woke up once again, except this time it was bright out. 

I heard the faint sound of the shower running, indicating that my roommate Chris was in the shower. 

I got up, did my bed and changed out of my pajamas, waiting for Chris to finish showering so that I could brush my teeth and tidy up to go to my first class of the day. 

I didn't register that the shower had stopped until Chris came out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Chris is a lean guy with not much muscle, brown hair and brown eyes. Pretty average, nothing special. Yet, every time I see his face and body I almost wanna say "beautiful" out loud. I always catch myself admiring his appearance. So much that I have to admit that I'm attracted to him.

But I don't know if he's interested. And there's really no way of knowing because we don't speak much. We have been roommates for about 3 months but the only words we have exchanged are to assign trash and cleaning duty. Sure I have caught him looking at me more than what's considered normal these past two weeks, especially at night, but he's a quiet guy and more of the observant type so I really don't think much of it