horny mama

*set in werewolf universe - mpreg*

Honey 

Although I'm happy to be carrying this precious baby in my stomach it can be exhausting at times. 

I am tired all the time, I'm moody most days and worst of all this belly not only doesn't let me move, but makes me look so ugly.

Before pregnancy I had a slim, small body. I was cute! I'm not anymore. I no longer feel attractive, which is why 3 months ago when I began showing signs of a belly bump I began pulling away from Aaron's touch, my mate. He would try to initiate sexual actions between us, but I would always stop him before he could undress me. I wanted him to pleasure me so badly, but I was afraid he would be repulsed at the sight of my changed body. I don't think I can take seeing the disgust on his face.

Except he mistook my recent behavior anger and discomfort, and after a while he stopped trying. And I don't blame him honestly. He's too sweet, never daring to make me feel uncomfortable. But we haven't had sex or any sort of sexual interaction in about 4 months. It's driving me crazy. And there's no one to blame but myself for this sex ban. We went from having sex on the daily to none at all! And if there's one thing this pregnancy definitely makes me, is horny. My hormones are all over the place, I can't help it. 

I have tried to pleasure myself to refrain from asking my mate but it's just not the same thing. Most times I don't actually get to come no matter how much I stroke my cock and how hard I finger myself. I couldn't even use toys because if my belly barely let me finger myself what made me think it was possible to fuck myself with a dildo. Even then, no dildo does justice to my mate's big dick. God I want him.

Speaking of, my thoughts are interrupted as he enters through the front door, finally back from taking care of his alpha duties. He doesn't waste a second to pull me into his body by the waist and kiss me softly. 

"I missed you my sweet Honey."

"I missed you more" I reply and take his lips back into mine. I kiss him lustfully. His grip on my waist tightens as he slips his tongue in my mouth. I lean up on my toes to pull on his hair and bring his mouth harder onto mine, deepening the kiss. Just as I was about to rub my hard dick on his thigh he pulled away and put some distance between us, leaving me horny and disappointed.

"Go lay on the couch while I prepare dinner for us Hon" he smiled softly at me. 

I reluctantly did as he ordered, exiting the kitchen. Ok that's it! I need him so badly. I don't care about this annoying belly. This ends now, I don't know why I pushed him away in the first place. Plus, how could I think my mate, my soulmate, would ever find me undesirable. He's the sweetest person I know. Also the horniest person I know, before I pushed him away he would never be able to keep his hands off of me. I wonder how he has kept himself under control. Before the insecurities rise again at that thought I make up my mind. 

Operation seduce Aaron begins!

-------

After dinner I took a nice bath and while I was at it I made sure to clean, if you know what I mean. It's been a while so I gotta make sure everything is as perfect as it can possibly be. And to spice things up I put on a black lacy thong, the ones with the red bow that I know make him go crazy. I put on a shirt that reaches down to my thighs so he won't see his surprise just yet.

When I exit the bathroom I see Aaron laying in bed waiting for me, shirtless and ready to go to sleep. The sight of his abs and huge muscles excite me further, eager to feel his naked body against mine. 

I climb in bed, laying down beside him. 

He immediately embraces me just as he does every night. He kisses me softly, another one of the things every night, like a goodnight kiss. It usually lasts no more than 5 seconds, but this time when he goes to pull away I wrap my arms around his neck, trapping him against my lips. He lets me, grabbing my waist to pull me closer and kiss me back. My body begins to feel hotter and I bite his lip, asking for entrance. He seems reluctant but grants me entrance nonetheless. Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't protest it as his wins the battle, completely invading my mouth.