three pees in a pod (not really)

Andy

Life with Jenny was wonderful. For the past 3 years our Friday night dates were great, the conversations were great, the sex was great, living together was great, and spending every passing second together was great.

It was. It's not anymore.

For the past couple of months we have been arguing an unhealthy amount and we haven't been seeing eye to eye on most things. One of the things we most disagreed on was sex. I know, sounds silly. 

Jenny has always had a high sex drive and I have always felt the luckiest man alive because of that. But lately sex with her hasn't been mind blowing as it always had been. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it, she's my girlfriend and I love her despite our disagreements, but things just aren't the way they used to be. I have been rejecting her advances more frequently and she has started to become irritated, demanding me to explain to her why I'm not having sex with her whenever she asks for it. I wish I could explain why, but I myself don't know. She's hot and has the sexiest body so I really cannot find a justifiable excuse.

I'm sure it's just a rough bump on the road of our relationship and there's no better way to fix things than to get back into routine. Hoping to rekindle our passion, I prepare one of our Friday night dates, which we hadn't had 2 weeks in a row. I just need to reconnect with her and remember why I love her. After that I will be able to give her as much pleasure in bed as she desires, starting tonight. 

We agreed on meeting at the restaurant, so here I am, sitting on the table I reserved on our special night, waiting for her arrival. 

About 5 minutes later I see her enter, wearing a beautiful navy dress and her blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail. I smile at her, but my smile dies down as a man comes in behind her. A really attractive man. He's tall, at least 4 inches taller than me and his muscles are noticeable even past his grey suit. I suddenly become insecure. Who is this gorgeous man and what is he doing with my girlfriend? My insecurities turn into anxiety as the man pulls up a chair and takes a seat on our table. 

"Hi baby, sorry I'm late Damon was my ride and he lives quite far" she says nonchalantly. 

I'm assuming he must be Damon. 

"No worries" I reply. 

Having sensed the confusion in my expression and voice, she says "I know you must be wondering why I brought Damon to our date night. I would like to explain."

"Ok..."

She leans down to discretely whisper "So you know how we've been having problems in bed?" she asks, being nice enough not say "So you know how you have become a prude and don't wanna have sex with your girlfriend anymore?"

"Right" I reply cautiously, wondering where she's going with this.

"Right so I decided why not spice things up in bed" she suggests as she nods her head in Damon's direction. "It might be what we need to get back into our regular sexual routine".

My jaw drops and my eyes widen, processing her words. I expected her to break up with me and introduce Damon as her new boyfriend, but never in a million years did I expect my girlfriend of  3 years to ask me to watch her and this man have sex.

"Have you gone crazy?" I whisper shout. "Are you asking me for permission to have sex with someone else and want to torture me further by asking me to watch as someone else pleases you?"

"No silly!" she laughs like she didn't just suggest the craziest thing. "I'm asking you to let him join us. Let's have a threesome".

I gasp. Just when I thought her suggestion couldn't get any crazier, she proved me wrong.