skirts at the dinner table

Noe

I'm so nervous. My boyfriend Romeo is meeting my parents tonight for the first time.

I'm not nervous that they won't like him, he's a charmer after all. I'm nervous because he said he has a surprise for me and that he's gonna give it to me tonight during dinner with my parents.

Many would see this as a sweet and exciting thing, but the devious look in his eyes makes me feel otherwise. Whatever it is, it can't be good. 

I know he won't do anything to disrespect my parents or me but I know he's definitely got something cheeky up his sleeve. 

------

I ran out of my room and towards the front door when I heard the doorbell. He's here!

As soon as I opened the door I jumped into his arms, giving him a hard kiss. He caught me and pulled me further into his chest by the waist, returning the kiss.

"Hi baby."

"Hi." I blushed, out of breath from our hot kiss.

"Hello there! You must be Romeo. I'm Maria and this is Robert. Please come in the kitchen is just right this way." My mom greeted my boyfriend with a warm smile as she and dad came out of the kitchen once they were done setting up the dishes. 

"Hello ma'am, sir." my boyfriend greeted my parents respectfully.

As Romeo and I followed behind my mom and dad into the kitchen, he suddenly brought his hand down to my lower back and trailed it down to my ass, which he squeezed tightly. 

I almost whimpered. Damn him, he knows what it does to be when he squeezes my ass. 

I glared at him, "Stop it" I whisper yelled. He only smirked in response and continued to fondle my ass until we reached the kitchen and sat down. Thank goodness my parents didn't see. 

------

Dinner was going amazing. There hasn't been a moment in which the table wasn't filled with conversation. Romeo was getting along so well with my parents. 

Except It was hard to concentrate. We are about 30 minutes into dinner and throughout every minute Romeo has been trailing his hands from my knee and into my inner thigh repeatedly. Just back and forth, always the same movements. 

It was making me so horny and it really didn't help that I was wearing a skirt. I normally wear skirts for special occasions like this one, but now I really wish I hadn't.

Given that he has been repeating the same movements for half an hour I really didn't expect his hand to trail up my skirt and further in between my thighs.

His fingers went past my inner thighs and made contact with my pantie covered bulge. 

I gasped and dropped my fork in shock.

"Are you ok honey?" My mom asked in concern.

"Y-yes, just accidentally bit my tongue" I laughed nervously. 

As their conversation resumed Romeo's touches did too. After teasing my bulge with his fingertips he began palming me, occasionally squeezing my dick a little. 

I was trying so hard not to close my eyes and let my head fall back. 

His hand suddenly stopped its rubbing movements on my bulge and trailed up until he reached the waistband of my panties. He wasted no time in dipping his hand inside. He took a hold of my dick and immediately got to work. His thumb brushed my precum covered tip, which he spread on the rest of my dick to use as lube to smoothly stroke me up and down.