one 𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

"shit." they all said in unison as they stared at their, seemingly, no longer deceased brother.

"ben." klaus smiled.

y/n squeezed five's hand as she immediately felt nervous, sensing that something didn't feel right.

luther stepped forward, "is that really you?" he asked.

diego looked up at the other sparrows, "and who are the weirdos on the balcony?!"

"they are the sparrows." reginald replied, "my children."

suddenly, the house rumbled and shook a bit, the umbrellas looked at their father.

"i'm sorry, what do you mean your children?" five asked as she slowly let go of y/n's hand to walk closer, "that's not possible, old man."

the umbrellas looked back as the other sparrows entered the scene.

"of course it is! i think i'd know, wouldn't i?" reginald replied.

"everybody else can see ben, right?" klaus asked his siblings as he pointed to ben.

"cute hat, sundance." ben teased, klaus tipped his hat at him.

"they call themselves the umbrella academy, a group of scheming perfidious malcontents who accosted me in the fall of 1963 when i was away of business in dallas. be warned, they claim to be my spawn." reginald introduced as five checked if the briefcase was still on the table that he left it on.

allison walked up and held a hand up, "claim? look, five, what the hell is going on?" she asked as she turned to the boy.

"i don't know yet, but its concerning." five responded as he grabbed y/n's hand again, looking at the sparrows.

"is he telling the truth?" the sparrow in the front asked.

"not about the part about us being perfidious." vanya replied.

"no, we're amateur-fidious, at best." klaus added, y/n rolling her eyes at him.

vanya turned to the sparrows, "but we are his children. this is our house."

"yeah, yeah, we, uh...we grew up here." luther spoke up.

"oh, yeah, yeah, we grew up here!" the sparrow with the odd face mocked, earning a few laughs from his siblings, y/n herself even snickered a bit but caught herself quickly.

"i kind of think we would've noticed you." another sparrow added, luther immediately admired her beauty.

"hi, i'm luther." the buff man smiled as he held a hand out to her, her just looking a bit flustered and confused.

y/n let go of five and walked to luther's right side, patting his arm, "hey, luth?" she smiled as he looked down at her, "not the time, buddy." she shook her head before looking at the woman, "sorry, about him. oh, wow, you're so pretty!" she complimented, making the woman blush a bit.

"oh, thank you. you are too!" the sparrow smiled before looking at her siblings and dropping her niceness.

luther furrowed his brows at his physically younger sister, who just looked up at him and held up one finger then making her hand into an 'o' shape, mouthing 'one, zero.' to him before smiling.

"okay." allison walked up, "none of you belong here."

"oh! well, then. i guess we'll just pack our bags and move out." the short-haired sparrow said, y/n silently wondered where she got her cool sunglasses.