seven 𖦹

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

y/n got out of the shower and dried herself off, being careful due to her new tattoos. she stared at wesley's birthdate under her breast in the mirror, tracing it with her fingers as a tear slipped from her eye. she looked down at the sigil on her left thigh and sighed before getting dressed.

she put on a different one of wesley's button ups and began to brush her hair before gasping at the sight she saw in the mirror, turning around to see five on one knee, holding up the ring from her older self.

"what the hell are you doing?" y/n asked with wide eyes.

"proposing. if you let me do it." five chuckled as y/n covered her mouth, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"y/n, honey, i know the timing is very poor and i'm sure you're still incredibly upset with me, which you have every right to be, but...i love you more than anything across any timeline." five took her hands in his, "i know you've endured more than i can ever explain because of me, and i am so deeply sorry." he continued, as y/n began to tremble, fighting back her sobs.

"we basically just got matching tattoos to complete the cycle and witnessed our former selves pass...and miraculously survived two apocalypses." he said as they shared a laugh.

y/n sniffled, moving closer as he started up again, "would you make me the happiest man alive and marry me before the world, most likely, ends once more?" he proposed, receiving an incredibly eager nod in response.

he slipped the ring on her finger as she squealed, "shut up, shut up, shut up, oh my god!" she cried as he stood up and lifted her into his arms, spinning her around.

he put her down as they shared a long kiss, pulling away so five could but his wedding band on.

y/n admired the ring, "god, its so much better now that i have a reason to wear it." she sniffled then laughed.

five wiped his own tears away and kissed her head, "is it better than your last ring?"

y/n slapped his chest, "hey! don't diss my first marriage's ring." she scolded before nodding, "but yeah, it honestly is." she said, making them both laugh.

they kissed again then hugged, y/n laying her head against five's chest.

"so, are we husband and wife now?" she asked.

"well, we don't have the budget or time for a wedding, so, yeah, i'd say so." he responded, pulling away to look down at her, "is that okay?"

"fine with me." she smiled, "i don't wanna wear a wedding dress ever again." she laughed before pecking his lips and walking to the bedroom, sitting on the bed to put her shoes on, "plus, i'm wearing a lot of white today and you're already in a suit so we can just pretend it already happened."