Birthday present

2 weeks later July 8th. This meant Sasuke's birthday was in 2 weeks.

Last week Sakura convinced Sasuke to let them stay at a love hotel so they can enjoy themselves and allow themselves to have full privacy.

Yesterday they arrived and found an open room available they agreed on an exclusive intimate one meant for extreme pleasure. Sakura wanted to experiment a bit and secretly test her dominance. Sasuke also secretly wanted to test his own dominance. If both want dominance over the other it might become an issue or better yet a competition.

Also now that it's Sasuke's birthday Sakura and Sasuke will begin trying for a baby when they feel ready today. Sakura and Sasuke first shower separately so they are ready and don't spoil anything. Sasuke goes first. After he showers he puts his boxers on along with a robe. Once Sasuke is on the couch, Sakura grabs her towel which has her lingerie wrapped in the towel. The robe was already in the bathroom. When she was finished she met with Sasuke on the couch. They talk about somethings for a bit.

"Sasuke let's set some rules and boundaries."
Sasuke nods.
"Starting off with some ideas. I want to do oral sex and in case you don't know what that is; oral sex means using your mouth, lips, or tounge to stimulate your partner's genitals or anus." Sakura blushes and continues to speak, "Are you okay if we try that together?" Sakura blushes looking down. Sasuke was blushing but then he looks up and lifts Sakura's head up smiling softly then kisses her.
"Boundaries!" Sakura says pointing up her index finger.
"Right." Sasuke says.
"We must communicate and listen to each other that's the key, tell each other when we are going to cum, and tell each what we plan on doing next and asking if and what is okay. I'm okay with us being dominant but we have to be kind to each other." Sakura says. "Sounds good." Sasuke says. "I'm ready." Sakura says.

Sasuke kisses Sakura and then stops so he could stand up and put his hand out. Sakura grabs his hand and Sasuke leads them to a bed.

The two bow towards each other saying "Please treat me well!"

Sasuke kisses Sakura's neck and slips her robe off as he kisses Sakura's body, revealing a beautiful sexy lingerie for Sasuke to continue unwrapping.

Sasuke looked at her in awe and smirked as he gently pushed her down. "Sorry my sweet cherry but you just look so sexy that you are making me horny." Sasuke takes his robe off. "Let's let loose shall we?" Sasuke whispers into Sakura's ear. Sasuke blushes as she nods.

Sakura unhooks the lingerie to help Sasuke get what he wanted.

Sasuke spreads Sakura's legs before giving Sakura head and fingering, licking, sucking and kissing her womanhood

Sasuke spreads Sakura's legs before giving Sakura head and fingering, licking, sucking and kissing her womanhood. Sakura continues to moan and yell with pleasure. He sticks his tongue into her opening getting to taste more of her.

Sasuke stops as he felt discomfort in his manhood he was very horny and had a severe boner.

"Wh-wha-why did y-y-yo-you sto-st-stop?" Sakura asks panting.
"I have an uncomfortable boner." Sasuke responds blushing lightly and speaks quietly embarrassed. "Do you want me to treat you and suck your dick for you?" Sakura asks shyly and seductively. "Yes doctor." Sasuke said. He took off his robe and lets Sakura get to work.
Sakura takes Sasuke's boxers off and gets down and lays on her stomach kissing, licking and sucking Sasuke's dick and balls. Sasuke gets chills down his spine and groans.

Sakura deep throats and Sasuke holds Sakura's hair back and helps her thrust

Sakura deep throats and Sasuke holds Sakura's hair back and helps her thrust. Sasuke groans and moans with the intense pleasure he was feeling and receiving.

"I-I-I-mmm...I'mmm goo-ga-gonna cuuumm!" Sasuke says. Sakura's pupils become smaller and she nods. Sasuke cums and Sakura swallows Sasuke's semen. She takes a breath.
"That was great." Sakura says.
"Yeah that felt amazing. You did incredible. Thank you for that." Sasuke smiles lightly. "You're welcome darling. I love you." Sakura says chuckling before kissing Sasuke.
Sakura strokes Sasuke's dick gently then speeds up a bit causing Sasuke to cum a bit.

"You ready yet?" Sasuke asks.
Sakura looks at Sasuke, "Ready? Ready for what?"
"For penetration." Sasuke smiles. Sakura nods blushing shyly.

Sasuke gets up and carefully pushes Sakura onto the bed lying on her back. Sakura screeches as she was startled and felt joy and excitement.
Sasuke kisses Sakura before penetrating her.

Sakura moans. "More!" Sakura cries out.