Home

"Sasuke, do you have the message for Ino ready?" Sakura asks. "Yes." Sasuke replies. "Good." Sakura smiles.
Sasuke summons his hawk and puts the note in the slot. "Take this to the village, the Yamanka residence. Be fast!" Sasuke orders his hawk. His hawk then flies off. The Uchiha family waits 20 minutes, so the message can get there before they can.

20 minutes pass and they leave. They walk the whole way there and talk as well.
"What do you think everyone will say when they see us and Sarada?" Sakura questions.
"Naruto will be all cheery, too cheerful at that. He'll definitely tease me." Sasuke complains.
"Awe come on the Uzumaki family just had a child of their own." Sakura reminds him.
"Kakashi, ugh... don't get me started!" Sasuke complains.
"Yep! He's gonna be all over her, showered by cuteness." Sakura signs.
"What will your other friends say?" Sasuke asks. "Ino, will be thrilled. Sai, knowing him might make an inappropriate joke without thinking." Sakura shares her thoughts. "Care to explain." Sasuke asks. "Rather not." Sakura sulks. "O—Kay." Sasuke responds.
    "Anyways, out of all the guys besides Naruto, Choji will kindly push everyone wanting to see Sarada and immediately ask to hold her. That's the kind of person Choji is: kind, gentle, and caring. Shikamaru will make a remark of some sort and find an excuse to say 'what a drag' then Temari will beat him for it." Sakura memorizes, then giggling. "Well, I'm definitely excited to see Hinata's and Naruto's little one. I can't wait to see how they're doing!" Sakura continues. "Oh! And beware of Kiba." Sakura warns Sasuke. "Oh, yeah. That guy who has a Ninja hound?" Sasuke remembers. "Yep. That's the one." Sakura sighs.
"What about your master?" Sasuke asks. "Tsunade, she's more also like a mother figure to me and Shizune like an Aunt. More so than my own mother. They will be over joyed. I just can't wait to see everyone. I'm overwhelmed with emotion and excitement!" Sakura cheers.

40 minutes pass...
Back in the Hidden Leaf Village, Land of Fire.
Location: Yamanaka Clan Head Residence

The window was open, Ino was doing the dishes and sees the hawk perched on the windowsill. "Wait... this is Sasuke's hawk!" Ino asks herself. "There's even a message." Ino thinks to herself. Ino turns off the water and stops what she is doing, before drying her hands. She grabs the paper, from the slot on the hawk's leg, before reading it.

"Ino,
    Gather everyone, meet us at the gate.
Love,
— Sakura Uchiha." Ino reads. The hawk flies off.

    Ino immediately uses her Mind Transmission Jutsu to telepathically communicate with Sai who was at the flower shop. "Sai? Sai?! Can you hear me?" Ino calls. "Yes, beautiful? What is it?" Sai replies. "It's Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura says to meet them at the gate. It even has today's date." Ino says. "Kay, see ya there." Sai responds.

    Ino hangs up and reaches out to everyone needed at the gate, "Shikamaru, Temari, Choji, Karui, Kiba, Shino, Lee, TenTen, Lord Six— Kakashi I mean, Lady Tsunade, Shizune, Naruto, Hinata! Sakura and Sasuke are on their way home! Sasuke's hawk appeared at my kitchen window, anyways... there was a message from Sakura written by Sasuke, saying for us all to meet at the gate. It has today's date. Meet at the gate IMMEDIATELY!" Ino announces.

    Everyone goes to the gate. It took 25 minutes for everyone to gather and meet the gate to wait for the Uchiha couple.
Everyone eagerly waited, and 5 minutes after everyone had arrived, the two main whiny cry babies of the group complain about how long they have been waiting. "Aww ugh?! What's taking them so long?!" Naruto complains. "Yeah, this is such a drag!" Shikamaru cries.
    "Naruto, dear. How many kids do I have?" Hinata reminds Naruto. "One." Naruto sulks. "Yes, so please be an adult." Hinata requested. "Yes." Naruto says.
"Shikamaru same goes for you, man up! No more Mr. Cry Baby act!" Temari smacks him. "Ye—ye—y... yeee... yesss, Ma—mmaa—Ma'ammm." Shikamaru cowards. "Naruto you bastard, you get it easy." Shikamaru complains.