Plans

Two days have passed since that lewd and erotic night. Today's plans were just to relax and cuddle.
Time went on they feel asleep and before they knew it, it was the next morning the young newly weds explore the village. Sakura goes to a fabric store to buy measuring tape, some fabrics, and more thread just in case. The measuring tape was an excuse to measure her waist each week to track the size and watch for her baby bump. Even if she is only about several weeks pregnant.
Sakura goes to the register and pays for everything.
She and Sasuke explore the village even more. Sakura convinces Sasuke to go to the village's bookstore with her, to find books on pregnancy, childcare care, and parenting.

    The two go to the bookstore. They enter the store, the shop owner greets them, "Greetings, are you two travelers?"
"Yes, I'm traveling with my husband. We just recently got married and are staying at the village's inn for a while." Sakura replies.
    "Excellent, do you need help with anything?" The owner asks.
"Do you happen to have any books on pregnancy, childcare or anything?" Sakura asks.
    "Yes, I do! Follow me right this way." The owner gets up and shows them.
"How long have you worked here for?" Sasuke asks.
    "I'm the owner actually, I just inherited the place just a couple of years ago." The owner replies.
"Inherited?" Sakura asks.
    "Yes, this bookstore has been in my family for nearly a century; but I have been working here since I was 10, so I've been here for 16 years." The owner says with a smile. "Sorry I don't think I introduced myself, my name is Chishiki Hon." Chishiki introduces herself.
"Impressive!" Sasuke says. "Nice to meet you, I'm Sakura and my husband's name is Sasuke." Sakura introduces herself and Sasuke to Chishiki.
    "So, if I may ask? How long have you two known each other?" Owner asks.
Sakura had to speak the truth but come up with a story, "Since we were six years old, we met in school. Sasuke used to think I was annoying. He moved away at thirteen and got into some trouble, I know this because I saw it myself when we were about sixteen it took him about about another year to come to his senses and he wasn't welcomed to the village he left and joined a gang but deserted so he traveled," Sakura says before Sasuke cuts Sakura off. "I only got in trouble because of that idiotic bastard! Plus our village's leader lets me visit whenever I need something."
    Chishiki chuckles.
"Yes, anyways... we wrote to each other and I knew Sasuke liked me back when we were about eighteen or nineteen, he knew I had been in love with him since we were six years old, so we didn't become a couple nor did he actually confess not long after our best friend's wedding and my birthday on our travels. Then a few weeks ago he turned 20 and then we got eloped this week and the rest is history."
    "That's wonderful. Ah here we are, the section you two are looking for." Chishiki says.
"GOSH! You sure have a lot of books on the topic, I don't even know which is the best?" Sakura says.
"So are you two planning to conceive a child or something?" Chishiki says impulsively.
The young couple blush, Sasuke keeps cool while Sakura turns red, because she felt ashamed for premarital sex.
"Are you okay, Mrs. Sakura?"
"Yeah she's fine. Well, you see she's already about 4 weeks pregnant. She took a pregnancy test August 13th, and it turned out positive."
Chishiki takes a minute to do the math and comes to a relization, "You two had premarital?!"
"Yes, for my birthday." Sasuke continues on.

"Okay then I have the perfect books for you two." Chishiki says.

Chishiki grabs the books and help the couple check out.